We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've been using this tool to replace vanilla cars with modded ones and modify their performance to reflect the new car's performance. But I've noticed some cars have their performance tied to another, similar car. Examples are the Solar Crown editions for example (Lotus Evora and the Mercedes 300 SL), they share the base model's performance respectively, the Q7 Inuit having the same as the base Q7, and the 8C Spider having the same performance as the 8C Competizione. I suspect a lot more cars have this issue, like the "boss" cars (Miami Mustang, etc), and other cars with special editions or convertible versions, like the 599 China, or Audi R8 Spyder. Changing the performance of these special versions with VPE don't affect them, as they show up in game with the same stats of the base car, while conversely changing the base car's performance will affect these dependent cars, even if I don't want them to.

I wanted to ask if there's an option hidden where I can change this, within VPE (I've looked for myself but nothing stands out for me), if it's something outside of VPE that I need to modify, or if there's nothing I can do. I've looked for this issue in this thread but it's 42 pages, I haven't looked through it all yet, so I'm sorry if it's been answered before.

1 hour ago, SLBenfica4ever said:

Hello, I've been using this tool to replace vanilla cars with modded ones and modify their performance to reflect the new car's performance. But I've noticed some cars have their performance tied to another, similar car. Examples are the Solar Crown editions for example (Lotus Evora and the Mercedes 300 SL), they share the base model's performance respectively, the Q7 Inuit having the same as the base Q7, and the 8C Spider having the same performance as the 8C Competizione. I suspect a lot more cars have this issue, like the "boss" cars (Miami Mustang, etc), and other cars with special editions or convertible versions, like the 599 China, or Audi R8 Spyder. Changing the performance of these special versions with VPE don't affect them, as they show up in game with the same stats of the base car, while conversely changing the base car's performance will affect these dependent cars, even if I don't want them to.

I wanted to ask if there's an option hidden where I can change this, within VPE (I've looked for myself but nothing stands out for me), if it's something outside of VPE that I need to modify, or if there's nothing I can do. I've looked for this issue in this thread but it's 42 pages, I haven't looked through it all yet, so I'm sorry if it's been answered before.

I've found a way and I'm preparing a modified version. However, the release of the modified version seems to take a little longer. I can send the test version, if you like.

I solved this problem by loading the full profile (.bin) Of another car. Immediately after loading, we change the data and only then apply it. Everything, the car is separated from the parent. Now you can tune the car for a long and tedious time without dancing with a tambourine.

55 minutes ago, Guest asa said:

neden v34 harici çalışmıyor

Does that mean that the External Color settings don't work?
The current version has bugs that may be related. I in the process of getting rid of the bugs, so please wait for the next version release.

2 hours ago, Numinofun said:

Idk why mine does not work... it does not removing or adding anything and i have Latest TDU2 Version V34 Build 16

Please give me a little more information about what, how and what goes wrong. Also, please tell me the model name of the vehicle that does not work.

Edited by binbow

7 hours ago, Guest asa said:

benim sahip olduğum sürüm v086 build 7 ben bu programı kullanamazmıyım? v34 build 16 sahip değilim

I'm currently trying to make it independent of the TDU2 version. But there is no certainty that it will work. Anyway, don't expect too much and wait for the next version to be released.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 3:12 AM, binbow said:

I'm currently trying to make it independent of the TDU2 version. But there is no certainty that it will work. Anyway, don't expect too much and wait for the next version to be released.

Hi binbow im trying to tune a ducati desmosedici RR HP values with ur vpe but something is not working can u help me? db_data_cpr is 1192kb i think idk why program cannot change the values in the ducati pls help

ducati not xxx.jpg

Edited by Adrianovich1991

12 hours ago, Adrianovich1991 said:

Hi binbow im trying to tune a ducati desmosedici RR HP values with ur vpe but something is not working can u help me? db_data_cpr is 1192kb i think idk why program cannot change the values in the ducati pls help

ducati not xxx.jpg

I'm not sure about motorcycles. 😅  The notation may be fixed in the game.

-- edit --

I tried it, the changed value using vpe was reflected. The tuning icon has a minus sign, probably because of that specification. I don't think there was a tuner for motorcycles. 

Edited by binbow

9 hours ago, LuMiraWolfAngel said:

I don't have any problems with my game. I've got a problem with software. When I would like to confirm my settings, the software display me an "out of memory" error and my version of tdu2 is 0.3.4

Are there any patches or mods you have applied?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, notgege said:

why i can't add an unrelesed car to a car dealer?

Please check the following items.
 - Is the "price" field filled with a valid value?
 - Is the vehicle file name correct? 
 - Are the files in the folder they should be? 

On 3/21/2021 at 1:49 AM, binbow said:

Please check the following items.
 - Is the "price" field filled with a valid value?
 - Is the vehicle file name correct? 
 - Are the files in the folder they should be? 

yep is all good, but when i add the car to the dealer and i go into the game the car is not there and idk why