We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

It's always better to do this! After each session of work in the VPE. Let the VPE decode the working database each time, rather than edit and encode the previously decoded file again. 
Well, it also does not hurt to constantly make backups of the working database! Before making every new change! 😉
It's just a personal experience. Whether to use it or not is up to you! 😉

GT.

Edited by Adm-RAL

13 hours ago, Adm-RAL said:

It's always better to do this! After each session of work in the VPE. Let the VPE decode the working database each time, rather than edit and encode the previously decoded file again. 
Well, it also does not hurt to constantly make backups of the working database! Before making every new change! 😉
It's just a personal experience. Whether to use it or not is up to you! 😉

GT.

Thaks.

Initially, I developed with such a concept, but now there are some difficult points. The game population seems to have dropped sharply, and I'm not motivated to recreate it. 🙄

Edited by binbow

Binbow, I just advised the player.
The program fully performs the functions assigned to it and does not need mandatory revision!
Of course, there are small nuances, but everything is solved. Even on older versions of the program. 
About popularity - I agree. But, TDU2 will still live forever! At least at the expense of such fans as me and many others!
Well, it's time for you to start preparing to decode the database of the TDU Solar Crown... )))

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Robikin said:
I hope you continue this tool, this tool means a lot to me, I appreciate your time developing this tool. thank you.

Thank you, I'm still working development continuing. However, recently, my PC is out of order and needs to be repaired, but the funds are not enough and I am collecting the funds, so the development is delayed. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 12:44 PM, LIV890D said:

I downloaded this mod for a week now and I am loving it. But the mega link at the first page is not working. PLS fix the link. I got the mod from a drive file on somewhere between 35-40 if you were wondering.

Can you tell me what kind of mod you want to download, such as giving a specific mod name? I will do my best.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, t3hnatsu said:

I have everything unpacked and set up. I can access the cars in the editor but when I go into the game the saved changes don't appear. Any ideas? I have the unofficial patch and TDU world

Tdu2vpe is designed to work with the assumption that "db_data.cpr" is under the folder path "RootFolder\Euro\Bnk\database".
If the specified root folder does not meet the above assumptions, it will not work. Set the correct root path according to the above in the root folder field on the "Settings" tab and click the "Done, save" button.

11 hours ago, DeadDriver999 said:

Hello binbow, I am very satisfied with the tdu2 vpe program/tool. Well, I'm a beginner and I have such a problem. How do I change the front wheels distance? Back wheels its good. Thank you very much for your help 🙂

kkk111.jpg

I think it is necessary to adjust the Wheelbase and Overhang values. Items for the wheelbase and the overhang are on the "Dimensions" tab. "Overhang" means the distance from the end of the vehicle to the axle.

5 hours ago, binbow said:

I think it is necessary to adjust the Wheelbase and Overhang values. Items for the wheelbase and the overhang are on the "Dimensions" tab. "Overhang" means the distance from the end of the vehicle to the axle.

Thank you very much for the advice. I'll try it and maybe it will solve the problem.👌 Binbow I wish you all the best and prosper, thanks bro.

It works, buddy. It is necessary to set and tune the values the wheelbase and the overhang 👍

lll111.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2022 at 8:10 AM, xupaxabra said:

Hi! I'm using TDU2 v034 build16 and I tried to edit the Audi RS6 Avant and the Audi Q7 V12 tdi, but when I try to place them in a dealership it just doesn't show up in the game, I also replaced some other cars and it's the same.

It is mandatory that the price of the vehicle is set, otherwise it will not be displayed at the dealer. Please check that area.

14 hours ago, binbow said:

It is mandatory that the price of the vehicle is set, otherwise it will not be displayed at the dealer. Please check that area.

I set a price for the RS6 and it didn't work again, then a did the same for the Q7 and it didn't work too. Thanks for helping 🙂

7 hours ago, xupaxabra said:

I set a price for the RS6 and it didn't work again, then a did the same for the Q7 and it didn't work too. Thanks for helping 🙂

So..then Please check the following.
The file name of the vehicle data is determined according to the contents of the "File name -Vehicle" column of the tab "Miscellaneous-Sensitive data-Filename definition" of tdu2vpe.
Are those files in the appropriate folders?
For the necessary files, the explanation from around 3:08 on

will be helpful.p

7 hours ago, binbow said:

So..then Please check the following.
The file name of the vehicle data is determined according to the contents of the "File name -Vehicle" column of the tab "Miscellaneous-Sensitive data-Filename definition" of tdu2vpe.
Are those files in the appropriate folders?
For the necessary files, the explanation from around 3:08 on

will be helpful.p

I watched the video but the car I'm trying to modify is already in the game. The files for the RS6 are in the right folders and when I go to tdu2vpe the tuned cars are already there, basically it saves the changes I made on the car, but it doesn't put the cars in the game.

image.thumb.png.d4b04e717350be9045659d32a9979eb3.png

17 hours ago, xupaxabra said:

I watched the video but the car I'm trying to modify is already in the game. The files for the RS6 are in the right folders and when I go to tdu2vpe the tuned cars are already there, basically it saves the changes I made on the car, but it doesn't put the cars in the game.

image.thumb.png.d4b04e717350be9045659d32a9979eb3.png

What is the file name set? Will Q7 be displayed at the store if leave the file as it is without changing the file name?