We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I got it to work, but I still got the "Finally Fast PC" stuff that I don't want. I'm sure that's an unavoidable thing for a free file sharing service...

I hope I uninstalled the add on programs completely. I really don't want any issues in the future.

bought all cars and bike, tuned all (that could be tuned) to lvl4 (F1 was pricy tuning wow) at speed the F1 car should stick to the ground like glue, its been calculated that at speed an F1 car could drive on the ceiling and stick! lol I hope next update might address this...

this is another excellent update, thanks to all the moders for their hard work,

Thanks I got it to work, but I still got the "Finally Fast PC" stuff that I don't want. I'm sure that's an unavoidable thing for a free file sharing service...

I hope I uninstalled the add on programs completely. I really don't want any issues in the future.

bought all cars and bike, tuned all (that could be tuned) to lvl4 (F1 was pricy tuning wow) at speed the F1 car should stick to the ground like glue, its been calculated that at speed an F1 car could drive on the ceiling and stick! lol I hope next update might address this...

this is another excellent update, thanks to all the moders for their hard work,

Well, you must have done something wrong. I've downloaded from depositfiles many times and never had a single bloatware program. Try installing adblock and/or block some hosts.

So, I'm downloading the update. I also realized why my TDU2 is so slow... I put it on a hard drive built for Notebooks/Laptops that only has a top speed of 5400 rpm. SLOW. I'm thinking about moving the game back onto my SSD for better performance. In the meantime, I'll totally let you know how well the update has gone.

I think I have a problem with this patch.

I install and everything is ok.

test and I have no problems

I modify the supra to have a few more horses with this program TDU2 Vehicle Property Editor ver10, and the names of Ferraris, example ferrari enzo change to porsche enzo.

Just happens to me that after using the program to modify

I modify the supra to have a few more horses with this program TDU2 Vehicle Property Editor ver10, and the names of Ferraris, example ferrari enzo change to porsche enzo.

binbow says to all that property editor cannot changes normally data of UP and Autopack new cars

Yes unfortunelly this bug allways is happened when is used tdu2property editor, because i make some changes at the brands to make possible tuning for Ferrari....the only way to fix that is to open db_data.cpr with HEX workshop and to find ferrari and rename it again to Ferrari. Look this pictures

[ATTACH]22804[/ATTACH][ATTACH]22805[/ATTACH][ATTACH]22806[/ATTACH][ATTACH]22807[/ATTACH]

PS: This bug allways will be happened when you use tdu2vehicleproperty editor guys. I will try to find a way to fix it

If you change the description of the TDU2DBCarList.xml relates to a vehicle that changed the ID in Autopack, I think the trouble can be corrected.

-- edit --

BTW, will the ID of the current vehicle (other than additional vehicle) has been changed in Autopak?

Man the problem is not at curently vehicle, is at current name - the TDU2VPE rename Ferrari to Porsche every time when i use it - brand name, is not change code of brand at car's data. I will try to fix that this days, but im not sure what will be happened. I will write to you. Abouth ID's of vehicles, i change some camera's ID, but i didn't change any car ID's of original cars.

TDUVPE will rewrite the string "Bristol" on the db_data.cpr to "Porsche ". So, brand code 58 ( = Bristol ) has been changed to point "Porsche".

"Ferrari" is already in the" db_data.cpr. Why do not you use the "Ferarri"?

-- edit --

And camera-id 417 also point to the changed string "Porsche". maybe is this the problem??

TDUVPE will rewrite the string "Bristol" on the db_data.cpr to "Porsche ". So, brand code 58 ( = Bristol ) has been changed to point "Porsche".

"Ferrari" is already in the" db_data.cpr. Why do not you use the "Ferarri"?

-- edit --

And camera-id 417 also point to the changed string "Porsche". maybe is this the problem??

Well i fix the problem :) and will release it with new part of the pack. I can't use original Ferrari name because is blocked at the tuning shops, have general restriction at the database.