We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

I can not find the name ferrari with HEX workshop

Can you send me db_data corrected

i can but i have now at this data more cars that you havent and is possible to have problems with this data. And when i give you fixed database your toyota supra will be restored to the default specs. That's why i post the pictures here to see how to change it. To can edit db_data with TDU2VPE you need to have db_data.dec. At same data you need to find "ferrari". At the data have many writes with name"ferrari". but you need first name. All brands have repeated names - you need to find line where is write "Ferrari.Porsche." and to rename porsche to ferrari again. Look good the pictures, i show there wich instrument you need to use and where is the name that you need. Here a short video:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mitkop81 why i dont cant edit yours data base some car with tduvpe u block m3 and m6 and others u edit cars ?? i have somthink ..

I think factors of this trouble is caused by change either of cam-id or car-id.

If you want to use unreleased vehicle in the future, perhaps, you will not be able to avoid this kind of problem.

Hi, I'm new here! I've been playing this game for about a month now, and I really like this expansion you made. I think that since you have a Mclaren F1 in there, why not remake the rivalry between the F1 and the Jagaur XJ220? I think the XJ220 would be a good car to add, and it has been in the series pretty much since the car was made, except for TDU2. A CLK GTR would probably give me back old memories, since a long time ago that was my favorite car. Of course these are just requests, I think it would be cool to see these, and perhaps a Sesto Elemento? I would attempt to put these cars in myself if I knew how to.

Can i add cars from that autopack to tdu2 with old autopack by mitkop81?

Based on what I know, you have to decrypt the db_data.cpr file, and edit the decrypted file with a hex editor. Maybe it's just because the hex editor I use for other games I play are not very good (because they are rather old, and they only show hex values, I think better editors actually show what the hex values define).

Can i add cars from that autopack to tdu2 with old autopack by mitkop81?

If you know how to work with HEX Workshop and know ID's of every single car and the thinks, wich make this car visible at the shop you can add it. But there is no point man to add it because i tell early - every car from my old pack will be added again but after full revision of 3d model and his data - be patiented.

--- Post Updated ---

mitkop81 why i dont cant edit yours data base some car with tduvpe u block m3 and m6 and others u edit cars ?? i have somthink that

Man BMW's at the data as with his original ID's, there is not any changes - wich main that this cars as invisible for car shops. For now i saw only 2 cars wich can be visible at the shops withougt any editing - mclaren f1 and pagani zonda r, but this cars need corrections of his dimensions to look correctly. Every other unreleased car is invisible (blocked) for car shops.

If you know how to work with HEX Workshop and know ID's of every single car and the thinks, wich make this car visible at the shop you can add it. But there is no point man to add it because i tell early - every car from my old pack will be added again but after full revision of 3d model and his data - be patiented.

Yeah, i know, but i can't wait :D:D

Hi,

as a very quiet member of the community I wanted to thank you!

Keep up with your great work. TDU2 is, in my opinion, the best open world kind of realistic racing game. And thanks to you still alive with new cars and nice new things :)))

Big thanks :)

Hello mitkov81. Great work that you have done with autopack. Amazing how good it is. Just a doubt, my SUBARU BRZ has transmission problems between 1st and 2nd speed automatic. It's really a shame, iea is my favorite Autopack. Greetings and congratulations to you and who made a wonderful patch possible.

A pretty good pack I have to say, but I have noticed that the frame drops in the car dealerships if i try and buy a new car( in my case the Mclaren F1). I was running at 35 FPS, but then it dropped to 19 FPS. Not sure if it is to do with my crappy laptop,however. Otherwise I love the cars, and I hope more packs like these can be made to make the game even more awesome.:)

A pretty good pack I have to say, but I have noticed that the frame drops in the car dealerships if i try and buy a new car( in my case the Mclaren F1). I was running at 35 FPS, but then it dropped to 19 FPS. Not sure if it is to do with my crappy laptop,however. Otherwise I love the cars, and I hope more packs like these can be made to make the game even more awesome.:)

Haha, the Ferrari F50 and Mclaren F1 both make me lag a ton, im running the gamd on my crappy intel chipsets.