We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drive legs F50 - screen pls

not sure if it helps but in my last video I was driving the F50....havn't checked it to see if anythings wrong but I always drive in cockpit view

Edit:

Just checked the video and you can't see the legs, only very rarely when I am breaking and the camera pans down, so the video may not be as useful as I thought! sorry!!

The LaFerrari and the Huracan in the same pack !!! :excited:

This 2 cars Autopack Promo is a standalone patch or this is a preview of the next Autopack ?

This 2 cars will be at next part of autopack wich will be called "Dream Pack" and is only 2 from minimum 15 new supercars for this game. At first part of the "dream pack"we will see 6 or 7 new supercars - included new FXX (normal FXX, not evoluzione version), wich to be at the dealers and will be tuneable. Wich 6-7 cars will be added - im not sure yet - will be this cars that have lowest work at it's models.

But we have 1 big problem, that i hope you will accept it like no alternative variant - we can't add new digital gauges for the new cars - every new car with digital gauges (mclaren p1, lamborghini veneno and some other cars) will be with ariel atom v8 hud, because we can't use other digital hud. I hope that this is not so big problem for you. Just Veneno and P1 haven't normal gauges unfortunelly. Maybe and new FXX will be with this gauges or....maybe with other normal gauges we will see wich variant is better.

This 2 cars will be at next part of autopack wich will be called "Dream Pack" and is only 2 from minimum 15 new supercars for this game. At first part of the "dream pack"we will see 6 or 7 new supercars - included new FXX (normal FXX, not evoluzione version), wich to be at the dealers and will be tuneable. Wich 6-7 cars will be added - im not sure yet - will be this cars that have lowest work at it's models.

But we have 1 big problem, that i hope you will accept it like no alternative variant - we can't add new digital gauges for the new cars - every new car with digital gauges (mclaren p1, lamborghini veneno and some other cars) will be with ariel atom v8 hud, because we can't use other digital hud. I hope that this is not so big problem for you. Just Veneno and P1 haven't normal gauges unfortunelly. Maybe and new FXX will be with this gauges or....maybe with other normal gauges we will see wich variant is better.

That is FANTASTIC news it's like a "dream" come true. :)

About the gauges for me that's a minor problem. ;)

I will wait with great anxiety the release of the Dream Pack and hoping that will be available even this month. :D

Thanks a lot for all involved in this amazing project. :thumbsup:

The gauges are totally not a problem, and I am more than satisfied with what I've seen so far. I'm very excited for the next update, I think you should add the Hennessey Venom GT, the ugly Bugatti needs to be defeated (I might get killed for such a bold statement). I really do appreciate the work you do on this pack, you guys are awesome!

anyone who use this pack to have this problem when play with female persone?[ATTACH]23065[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23066[/ATTACH]

PS: Guys this problem is haved at everybody, just female character stay very bugged at cocpit of f2012, but at Mclaren F1 just seat too much forward. I hope this is possible to be fixed

Comming soon at Dream pack 01

Nice work guys! What's up with the FXX Evo stats in that video? (Top Speed 0 km/h) You are still editing the specs right?Anyway I need to report a bug I just found in the last TDU2 version (unmodded and packed) which I think no one still noticed. The gear ratios of the Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack are messed up. I have it tuned to level 4 and in 5th gear the speedometer doesn't go over 307 km/h, it becomes blocked and if you change to 6th gear it stays the same though it shouldn't, since the top speed is over that. I don't know if this also happens if the car is not tuned but it probably happens as well. I wanted to report this in the UP thread but I didn't find it, so if you guys can fix this bug in the next release of the autopack or UP it would be great.