We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

First the top speed of FXX is 0 because no one know how much raize this car - is depend from adjustmets for every track. And now this car havent limiter -it goes how can rize - around 420km/h maybe im not sure, i didn't test it yet for top speed. Maybe you see that this car is different - is normal FXX not Evoluzione version. Abouth other report for jaguar's bugs - this bug man is because the game have limiters every car that raise top speed under 307km/h at this case will be limited to 307 km/h. To go over this speed i need to change top speed of the car wich is not real now. This problem have every car at this game because of limiters wich is at 209, 222, 236,252,269,288,307,329,351,375,401,429km/h. You can see here limiters - with tuning i don't know this jaguar how much can raise at the paper, but if is low that 307km/h then it raise allwais 307km/h. We can't change that, sorry. Only way to remove limiters is to delete top speed characteristics to every car wich main top speed "0" like a FXX. For now i didn't find other way to remove this limiters.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whta differents with same FXX Evoluzione ?

I guess this one can be tuned? Good question.

Anyway, for the next version, I think there needs to be some class re-arranging for a few classic cars. I think the Countach should be a C2 because the other C1 cars can go over 200 and the Cobra can even go faster, and that is C2. Also, the Mclaren F1 should be a C1, even if it is faster than the other C1 cars. The Diablo SV is only from 1996/1997 and it is a C1, and yet you made the Mclaren F1 an A1 car when it is even older. It's just a thought, anyway.

EDIT: Can there be a removable spoiler for the mclaren f1?

• 2 weeks later...
at this moment TDU2 AutoPack "Dream Pack part 1" has 6 vehicules:

1. Lamborghini Huracan LP-610-4

2. Ferrari LaFerrari F70

3. Ferrari FXX Competizione

4. .........Super car A1

5. ......... Hyper Car A1

6. ......... Sport Car A2

4. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

5. Koenigsegg Agera R

6. Mercedes Benz CLK GTR

pleaseee add these three cars

at this moment TDU2 AutoPack "Dream Pack part 1" has 6 vehicules:

1. Lamborghini Huracan LP-610-4

2. Ferrari LaFerrari F70

3. Ferrari FXX Competizione

4. .........Super car A1

5. ......... Hyper Car A1

6. ......... Sport Car A2

Great pack even if only the first three cars are released, but with all six cars the pack will be amazing !!! :excited:

My guess for the others three are: :confused:

4 - Pagani Zonda R

5 - Marussia B2

6 - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7

--- Post Updated ---

PS: If anything is ok the "DREAMPACK" 01 will be released this week.

Great news !!! :)

Thanks a lot for all involved in the DREAMPACK ! :thumbsup:

Great pack even if only the first three cars are released, but with all six cars the pack will be amazing !!! :excited:

4 - Pagani Zonda R

5 - Marussia B2

--- Post Updated ---

Great news !!! :)

Thanks a lot for all involved in the DREAMPACK ! :thumbsup:

Marussia is not a hypercar

4 - Pagani Zonda R

5 - Marussia B2

Hmm, I'd switch the Marussia B2 with the Hennessey Venom GT, not just because I want it, seeing as how how the Marussia would totally not qualify for A1 (more like A4), and Star relinked the Venom GT (which tends to be a sign that the developers are messing with it), it seems to be in high demand, and unlike any other car that can supposedly go faster than the Bugatti the Venom's speed is ACTUALLY confirmed, however, it might not, as I believe the Venom GT is not a hyper car. I can agree with the Zonda R (remember when Mitko was asking which sound mod sounded better?) and Corvette Stingray (only one I can think of really that would fit the role).

(Mentioned before as I don't feel like going to the last page to quote it) Actually, A Mercedes CLK-GTR would actually be good car, there is a model for one in Forza Horizon, as for the Murcielago, I'd like just a normal LP-640 to be perfectly honest, I don't particularly care about a spoiler on that car.

And the fact that the pack might be released this week is excellent news!!! I'm specifically excited for the LaFerrari, I've been wanting that one back for a while.

Hmm, I'd switch the Marussia B2 with the Hennessey Venom GT, not just because I want it, seeing as how how the Marussia would totally not qualify for A1 (more like A4), and Star relinked the Venom GT (which tends to be a sign that the developers are messing with it), it seems to be in high demand, and unlike any other car that can supposedly go faster than the Bugatti the Venom's speed is ACTUALLY confirmed, however, it might not, as I believe the Venom GT is not a hyper car. I can agree with the Zonda R (remember when Mitko was asking which sound mod sounded better?) and Corvette Stingray (only one I can think of really that would fit the role).

(Mentioned before as I don't feel like going to the last page to quote it) Actually, A Mercedes CLK-GTR would actually be good car, there is a model for one in Forza Horizon, as for the Murcielago, I'd like just a normal LP-640 to be perfectly honest, I don't particularly care about a spoiler on that car.

And the fact that the pack might be released this week is excellent news!!! I'm specifically excited for the LaFerrari, I've been wanting that one back for a while.

Yes, the Venom GT is an hypercar, its record speed is 270 mph and it have a horsepower of 1,200hp and its on their website

Great news, we have the confirmation of 4 cars included in the DREAMPACK 01 and only 2 cars are unknown... :)

1 - Lamborghini Huracan LP-610-4

2 - Ferrari LaFerrari F70

3 - Ferrari FXX Competizione

4 - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7

5 - unknown

6 - unknown

My second guess (not wish list) for the remaining 2 cars are: :confused:

5 - Lamborghini Veneno

6 - MacLaren P1