We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

nice work you did

i would like to see the Alfa Romeo tz3 in the game

forza horizon have a model of the car so it musn't be produced just convert the car

wenn i don't know how hard it is to convert or even to produce a carmodel for tdu 2 but i think that the converting is mutch easyer than to produce a complete new car

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do in some work with the team these guys are doing awesome work... I'm more of an old school guy myself and have a bunch of classics I've worked on and added to my game... I will be putting some finishing touches on stuff and submitting it so they can concentrate on what 90% of people love and want. I will do my best to please the other 10% :-)

Do in some work with the team these guys are doing awesome work... I'm more of an old school guy myself and have a bunch of classics I've worked on and added to my game... I will be putting some finishing touches on stuff and submitting it so they can concentrate on what 90% of people love and want. I will do my best to please the other 10% :-)

I am old school too :D

Which finished mods do you have?

Hey, I have a problem with installing the pack.

As mentioned I installed it in the orignal folder and then played it, but there weren't any new cars.

After that I extracted it again in a new folder, but again no new cars.

I have DLCs and Unoff 0.4 installed before.

Doesnt it work with older savegames?

Hey, I have a problem with installing the pack.

As mentioned I installed it in the orignal folder and then played it, but there weren't any new cars.

After that I extracted it again in a new folder, but again no new cars.

I have DLCs and Unoff 0.4 installed before.

Doesnt it work with older savegames?

Are you game is unpacked??? if is not then unpack it and put again this patch. And Yes work woth old saves is not a problem.

Friend, thanks to improvements in patch 1.0.1 Autopack, I returned to my life BRZ and Lambo Gallardo. They are a dream team. Thank you friends.

--- Post Updated ---

Hello Mitkop81 wanted to know if the Dream pack will be compatible with Autopack 1.0.1. Please note that if it is. It is a wonderful pack. Thank you.

Depends on if people hack cracked the files. For a is X box only game... but most the new models are converted from forza3-4. It can be kind of a pain I'm fighting with textures on the models at the moment but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Is probably something simple I'm overlooking. They keep coming up black in game and can't paint but from everything I'm reading it should be a simple fix in material editor.

I think we can't rip from driveclub yet, since it only is on ps4. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Well, when I stumbled upon thishttp://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&cat=193&start=0&id=69140&orderBy= (it's a car made for GTA SA, I'm not certain but I believe the model is from Drive Club, I don't think its NFS Rivals because NFS interiors are usually kind of crappy, can't find where the model was ripped from (read the readme in there too, but .DFF files are a pretty, err... easy file to work with as they are a pretty common extension in CAD programs from my experience, however, there is a chance the model might be locked). It is a good quality model, it might look bad in them screenshots because GTA SA rendering is rather crappy. I will further investigate the model, but I think it may do the trick.

Well, it also is in the mod you linked. :lol:

Yeah, it does look a bit low poly. I have a better idea: Use the NFS Rivals model, but remove the interior. Then, use the interior from the Agera that Star has and re-texture it. It would be a better mod than the Venom GT, although what concerns me is that the top speed has not been tested yet, and therefore should not be automatically confirmed (the One:1 ratio is totally correct though).