We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Activate new slots on TDU!

JPTH

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you run another installer or TDUPE in the same time ? Close it if yes.

TDUPE: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/32749-TDU-Unofficial-Community-Megapack-2-Open-Beta-released?p=567643&viewfull=1#post567643

TDUMT: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/3739-Djey-TDU-Modding-Tools-1162-Extras

If you are using the community megapack, don't forget to use JPTH's Vehicules slot update for TDUMT, download link is in the same page.

And as a reminder, I'm not the creator of this actual mod, I was just the Beta tester. JPTH is.

Now we need more modders , maybe some of the old TDU1 modders will come back :cw: TDU looks like a new game today thanks to many people (we all know who they are ) TDU strikes back !!! :D

yes! we need more cars, old, modern, prototypes, le mans, group b, dtm, and so on. almost as many cars as forza or gran turismo, but without 300 minor variations of the same car. (not to be confused with facelifts/generations)

Wow this sounds really cool, but I'm not sure I understand the concept. Before we have just been replacing the game's car models and stuff, so do we just need to reinstall the game to get all the original cars back, then install this on top of it?

if you did a backup of all original files of TDU its not necessary (like i did)

If not, yes you need reinstall the game ):

He's talking about your xml update for TDUMT.

I said up there it's on the same page where you can download TDUMT. Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and write "VehicleSlots.xml"

Wonce you've download that, put this file inside your TDUMT folder in "xml" and replace VehiculeSlots.xml with the one you've download.

This file is only useful if you want to modify cars with TDUMT. It's got nothing to see with this actual mod here.

If you want to use this mod here, follow the instruction page 1.

VehiculesSlots.xml and Active new slots on TDU are two distinctive mods and have their own effetcs !

I can't see a few cars of the Community Patch on TDUMT after install this patch. Supra, LaFerrari, M1, M3, M5, Aventador, Lexus IS-F and C63 AMG are missing.

They do not show up in TDUMT, and some of them got whipped out of the dealer and i can't put them back.

Have you got JPTH's Vehiculesslots.xml update for TDUMT ? Download is at TDUMT 1.16.2 first page ;)

After you've installed that, you can set all the cars you've mentioned in their dealers. This patch remove them automatically from their dealers so you just have to reset them.

So after a night of uninstalling TDU and reinstalling TDU to get all my mods out and have a nice and clean database I thought I would try this. But after I have installed the .pch update and go to the vehicle manager, I can't access the cars. When I double click on any car TDUMT just says "Unable to load Vehicle data"

Any ideas?