We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Activate new slots on TDU!

JPTH

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, hats off to everyone who was involved with this mod, huge thanks you all :thumbsup: !!

I did a clean re-install of my game, installed the 1.68 Community Patch and the Project Paradise v0.03a. Then I added this patch (thank you JPTH), TDU Unofficial Community Megapack 2 (thank you civicmanvtec) & Milli's Patch v1.3 (thank you Milli) . I also followed Tob-Racers' instructions on how to use TDUMT to add the patches (thank you Tob) . The new vehicles show up "grayed" in TDUMT but I am able to see and drive them in the game....?

The big issue I'm having is this, the new vehicles don't show up in TDUPE, I'm using version 2.77. All the original vehicles show up fine though, and I mainly use TDUPE for modding (easier IMO) . Did I miss a step somewhere... lol.

Again, thank you all, this is a huge step for TDU :clap: .

+ rep !!

Edit: It's all good now, thanks Tob :cheers: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Remember, all the cars set to the dealers will disappear. So what you have to do is reset them. Open Vehicules Manager > Select Any car by double clicking > select dealer > Scroll down in "1", select any dealer > select any free slot, that's 2 > click on set, that's 3, and click SAVE !!! That's 4. Done :) Easy !

I dont get it. How i am supposed to remember, which dealers had which cars originally?

Also, how do i add new car ? is there any tutorial ? i mean, im completly green in this ;)

• 2 months later...

WOW!!! another 5 slots more with the alfa romeo update!!! Thanks for your work JPTH.

I have a question, Are you going to update the other dealer shops?? I mean if you are going to update the Chrysler dealer, the lexus dealer, the lotus dealer and if it will be possible the European Independent and the Usa Independent.

Thank you so much men!!

• 5 months later...

i delete my tdu and all mods.

I reinstall tdu.First setup the 1.68b, magic map, magic car pack later setup your mod.But same problem is continue.Now i can see my mercedes garage and other some garage.How can help me? Please i do it all steps but i cant see garage :(

--- Post Updated ---

actually i setup all even update.

Maybe this is source the problem

Try this:

Download this file:

TDU_CarShops

extract and open TDUMT/file browser/database and select db.bnk, will appear the file tdu_carshop, replace that file for what you downloaded, should works because its the file im using right now, then try add the default car ( ex: audi tt, audi s4, ect...) on tdu and add on the new slots. If doesnt work, i dont know what the problem is...

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...