We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Must say, i could get used to this service, hehe.

Very nice from you and so fast, tnx to subscription i guess.

P.s.: Don't forget the starting setting to 2,68 seconds

Tnx in advance.

Ahah nah don't worry :D I'm a very good driver. You did see my video with the Porsche sound mod, I was quiet impressed how I managed the heavy and dangerous stupid traffic cars :lol:

Well no problem ;) If I can help :cool: Nope, I just refreshed the forum and I saw you have just posted your sound

Oh no.... :o I've just done the video and I didn't see your advice about the ignition. Should I try again ? Thing is it take so long to convert in .MP4 and upload the vid on Youtube.

About the sound, I really like it. I love the supercharged sound over the mighty V8. One of the best Supercharged V8 sound out there and it fit marvelously the SLR. :) Unfortunately, I think it's very quiet. My speakers was at max but all what I could ear the most is the nature and the traffic. The V8 is so shy :lol: I know why it's so quiet: distortion problem I imagine ?

Even that quiet sound problem, Thanks a lot for your work :) I like what you've achieved here ;)

No problem with the start. My fault. Must learn to release thread when everything is written nicely.

Well no problem ;) If I can help :cool: Nope, I just refreshed the forum and I saw you have just posted your sound

Oh no.... :o I've just done the video and I didn't see your advice about the ignition. Should I try again ? Thing is it take so long to convert in .MP4 and upload the vid on Youtube.

About the sound, I really like it. I love the supercharged sound over the mighty V8. One of the best Supercharged V8 sound out there and it fit marvelously the SLR. :) Unfortunately, I think it's very quiet. My speakers was at max but all what I could ear the most is the nature and the traffic. The V8 is so shy :lol: I know why it's so quiet: distortion problem I imagine ?

Even that quiet sound problem, Thanks a lot for your work :) I like what you've achieved here ;)

Well people can discover the sound too :)

You may like the video. Smooth driving, Hard on the pedal, Revs and playing with the downshift :D Currently Uploading on Youtube. Video will be online in about 15 Minutes ;)

Oh and I saw a Panda on the Island while doing this vid :lol: #Nobodycares

EDIT: DONE ! :D

Great tnx for the video.

I like the shy, but powerful sound of the SLR.

I updated the sound, because i was adjusting the start.

Now it's fitting properly.

--- Post Updated ---

This is Test Drive Unlimited, and i don't use work from other developers.

So i don't care about, how to get samples from other games.

I find the SLR sound in pgr4 is really good quality, but too good quality.

It's too clean, nothing changes when keeping the throttle stable.

And FAR different are they not, the 2 compared.

But it's ok you like another sound more.

I think far the best sound for SLR is in PGR 4. Completely no idea how to get samples though.

• 3 weeks later...