We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ray Sensitive Road Texture 2

Kishin

Ray Sensitive Road Texture 2 by Kishin

[ATTACH]22666[/ATTACH]

This is not so much like a new upload, it's more like upgrading my old mod... (my old texture parts are still mixed in it )

At first I was seriously trying to make a hole to Highway wall but I sadly failed .. so I made this dummy effect file for getting un-closed feeling against the walls on the high constraction road

I'm not sure how fishy it appear to your own eyes thou .... Please try it if you like.

(the trees in the background I installed from Nature 8 (maybe 8) by Illusion ..)

You need Djey:TDU Modding Tools for installing this mod.

[ATTACH]22667[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22668[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22669[/ATTACH]

DO NOT FORGET to BACK UP!

It's no sweat ........ Thank you for nice comments guys!

To tell you the truth , about the road D4-01 (bumpy one on the mountain), still Not a single good idea has come close to and knocked at my brain door yet and the design of sidewalk of each road remains lame I'm not so satisfied with that parts though

I just hope my new guardrails will be helpful to satisfy speed-lovers passion.

• 2 years later...

Would you mind downloading "Ray Sensitive 2 BNK version" first? (README in it)

That may be more beginners-friendly about how to install .. I uploaded it today onto the first comment section.

I'd be happy if you report if those bnk files work fine or not later.

And about 2db files installation by Djey's ModdingTool, It's like a woman selecting which accessories she likes onto her.

No need to install everything and that's why so many same name files there.

No problem to explain how to do it today but I think it'd be better for me to know which ModdingTool version you have now first.

It works slightly different depending on what version and PC environment as well.

And honestly, I've been away from the news on this site and I am not using the newest version now.