We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Unofficial Community Carpack - Milli's Patch

Milli

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm , perhaps though but i got all the patches done and everything is well, but when i tried to replace the Alfa Tech 1 with another mod and enter the values with TDUPE the ride height won't change at all, i tried modding tool but the same effect nothing, i guess this is it have to live with it, and thanks for the advice i aprreciate that.

Milli, i tried that but nothing, the alfa tech 1 doesn't have it's own values it has entry values with the alfa gt 3.2 v6, so whatever entry i place in the alfa tech 1 it just doesn't recognized it since it follows the entry with alfa gt 3.2 v6 and also the other alfa tech 2 & 3 are okay they do have their own entry, It just the tech 1 which is dependent on the Alfa GT. Yes i am using the TDUPE as administrator. Hey Milli, can you try replacing your Alfa tech 1 and change all the values such names and others i bet yours won't change either, thank you for the quick response.

Alfa GT 3.2 v6

Alfa GT 3.2 Tech Kit 1

Try changing the values of the Tech kit 1 with tdupe and it won't change it, then try changing the entry values of the alfa gt 3.2 v6 it will change, hope you could fix this, thank you very much.

is this happening since you did put an other car and physics on that slot?..try an other whith its physics, ,you have the tdupe update do you ?

--- Post Updated -

--- Post Updated ---

the only car i can not adjust suspension is the ,car not download ,default car, because it is not in tdupe so i guess its your perf pack in tdupe for that slot the problem...sorry milli if this becoming off topic ...lol...

Yes i got all the updates including tdupe, even before replacing the car the alfa gt 3.2 tech kit 1 is depending on what is the entry values of the alfa gt 3.2 v6, but anyway i just have to go with it or probably delete this car alfa tech kit1 using tdumoddingtool. thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys I have a question. I installed everything as outlined in the slots Add-On thread but I can't find the LaFerrari, the Supra, Viper GTS or the Aventador. And I also can't find some of the cars in TDUMT like the M3 E92, M5 F10, IS-F,or TDPE. I would appreciate any advice.

Also thanks a lot to everyone who has worked on these mods that make the game so much more fun for us plebs...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you get this to work? I extracted the files and I used JPTH's New slots. When I go in game, I see the vehicle name in the dealership but I do not see the vehicle and I cannot buy it. I can test drive the vehicle, though. In TDUModdingTools-1.16.2 Vehicle Manager, the vehicle is still grayed (meaning disabled). I tried checkmarking the boxes in the Install tab and choosing each files but it doesn't seem to install the car.

[ATTACH]25916[/ATTACH]

• 4 months later...

When i was posting this bump, i've been looking the old comments, and now, i've managed to understand all the problems that people have been experiencing with TDU PE and Modding Tools.

That was caused by badly created vehicle slots on CarPhysicsData.db, which gave me a lot of trouble. But i found a way to fix all the TDU PE and Modding Tools problems. So, yes, this might take a long time, but hopefully it will work flawless.

Problem that happened with TDU PE:

Ascari KZ1 ref: 698882776

Ascari KZ1 SLOT ref: 2698882776

By just adding a number in front of the same ref number, TDU PE was unable to undarstand that they were different vehicles. So, i duplicated the original KZ1 (698882776) and changed it's ref number to 6000270303. For example.

I've hidden the original KZ1 from the game, but in the car dealer you can find it's copy, which is the 6000270303 one.

Bad side: Ascari KZ1 lost it's hability to be tuned inside the game.

Good side: You can use and mod it in TDU PE and TDU MT.

• 3 weeks later...