We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2010 Fiat Punto Evo Sport

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For milli' you can change it in TDUPE at value "acceleration ratio" and "speed ratio" i think change by another value save and try as long you're not satisfied by the result ^^

So:

- acceleration ratio = the first part of hud (0 => 120/130) reduce value for slowing it

Speed ratio: i think this is the ratio of the value seen before... i think i'm not far of the solution ;-) i hope this will help you and other guys :-) (I Work on TDU for a looooog time ago ) the screen is for Comb@t ;-)

I prevent you, it's very difficult to have a perfect tachymeter for a few slots ingame( i have spent a lot of time on it because i've changed the interiors HUD for a few models which i want in gasoil version so i've made the sound first, but i wanted more so i've made custom hud for them (A3 TDI 170 BMW 530D E39 and other) so i've work for a long time on this f****n HUD to find a good preset especially for the rev counter etc ... ;-)

Yeeeesss... ^^

this is what i meant try first the value i gave you and adjust it then for a perfect result ;-) ( sorry i'm not sure of my english sometimes :-D)

It's ok, you're doing fine! :D And relax, a lot of people here is not a master at english, as long as you can communicate, which you can, it's fine. :)

I've set the Graduation ratio as 90, and the speed ratio as 1. Something happened.

It was marking 130km/h inside the car, but real speed of 95km/h, when i hit 96km/h, the speedometer went nuts and started to spin really fast. :lol: I actually lol'd on my own here. Haha

Well, it's happen to me too, so set the speed ratio to 1.15 or something like that... but, if you really don't find a solution i'll download the punto soon and i'll try to find myself :-) I will upload it on the demand if anyone want it ^^

If you do, make sure you replace a Spyker with it. :lol:

Also, i tried to put the graduation ratio as -90, and when again the speedometer hit 130km/h, something happened, but this time, the speedometer dropped to 0 and only moved a bit when i hit about 160km/h... the speedometer was measuring like, 5km/h. So, 95 to 160 it only moved 5 km/h.

Real speed -> Speedometer

0 -> 0

95 -> 130

96 -> 0

160 -> 5

...i think the a3 slot is really special for tachymeter so this is the reason i replace an audi a3 by.... an audi a3 lol :-D in fact the reason is really simple look the tachymeter of it, the graduation "100km/h" is in the middle (like a lot of audi)or else the graduation "200" isn't at the end... the tachymeter of audi models aren't no proportional in their graduation i hope you will understand me ;-) So For finish i think you should place punto in your a3 slot unfortunately :-/

For someone who want to add colors to this car.

Here is a list.

Fiat Punto colors:

6FNyrbK.jpg

Artic White

Primary: W_01

Secondary: R_01

0$

e0wfx8Y.jpg

Mille Miglia Red

Primary: R_F01

Secondary: R_01

0$