We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN's Modding Tutorial for everyone

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Nope i dont sadly, but thats the goal if i win the lotto some day

or get a better job.

I got an MK4 but not a supra its MK4 GOLF , Supras in Ger are overpriced and not just that they also cost a huge amount of money in tax and insurance

way to mutch for a not mutch working guy like me

Thats My MK4 1.6 SR 8V i know nothing epic but atleast i got some wheels under my butt,

Im going for a 2.3 V5 soon

CVpC2oF.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Comb@t first of all thank you for spending your time to explain at Noob' like me xD how make a car mod easyily but... how install forza studio because for me it's crashing at start... :-/ (I'm using Win 8.1 with my new pc but i really HATE it si i'don't know if this is the problem or not...)

http://i.imgur.com/1DA3Zyz.png[/url]

Another fail, good sign to give up at the start . . .

Instead of giving up how about read the three options zmodeler gives you when you import.

No mesh split, Split by groups or Split by materials. Surely you can understand what those mean.

Or maybe you're right if at first you don't succeed give up.

Instead of giving up how about read the three options zmodeler gives you when you import.

No mesh split, Split by groups or Split by materials. Surely you can understand what those mean.

Or maybe you're right if at first you don't succeed give up.

Thanks mate for the tip, and i was only joking really.

I know that options, but i am tired, i had hard and days and i did it fast without paying too much attention.

By the way i already had some good exteriors done, Combat knows that, i was good with making them but that was long ago i dont remember every trick.

And i probably wont have enough time for everything, i just want to have some fun with playing a bit in zmod.

I actualy tried some options, put none help, still getting those strange polygons :(

EDIT2:

Strange really, Forza studio is showing it right : http://i.imgur.com/qpklJNb.png but in zmod its like this http://i.imgur.com/922PCtC.png

I dunno whan, can it be because of obj size ? 73mb