We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

If you could turn back time

CarMadMike

Hey TDUCKers :duck:

Not quite a full on

, but if you could turn back time, what game would you love to be able to play for the first time again? So everything is new and fresh and amazing to you again. If we're turning back time the game would still obviously be quite modern for the time so that shouldn't play into your choice.

I'd probably choose GTA: San Andreas because it was the first sandbox type game I played that made me want to go back again and again and waste my life on it. That and I think I have so much in common with the main character:

actionspiel-gta-san-andreas-cj.jpg

I think, a game, maybe GTA San Andreas too, as it was indeed a really good game. Those games that you miss playing it like you did ages ago. But if i could back in time for a specific time, not really related to the game itself, i would go far back behind from GTA San Andreas... :lol:

Need for Speed 5 or Max Payne 2.

Max Payne 2 looked amazing (and imo still looks very good today), I liked the story, the nightmares, the jokes, the atmosphere. I always thought that shooter games were always chaotic action games etc like army games. Max Payne 2 sort of opened my eyes a bit on that matter.

NFS5 was just the best NFS I played. I loved to discover how they tried to teach a bit more about Porsche's history with that nice career setup, and I loved buying better parts from a large partslist, and seeing stuff change like getting a hardtop instead of a softtop, or getting different wheels or rear wings. The tracks were beautiful. The warm colors of Normandie, the coast of Cote d'Azur and the dark and almost dangerous industrial track. Using indicators, choosing custom interior colors, the great soundtrack.

And perhaps I want to refuse the reality of post-5 NFS games :/

NFS5 was just the best NFS I played. I loved to discover how they tried to teach a bit more about Porsche's history with that nice career setup, and I loved buying better parts from a large partslist, and seeing stuff change like getting a hardtop instead of a softtop, or getting different wheels or rear wings. The tracks were beautiful. The warm colors of Normandie, the coast of Cote d'Azur and the dark and almost dangerous industrial track. Using indicators, choosing custom interior colors, the great soundtrack.

And perhaps I want to refuse the reality of post-5 NFS games :/

Now I want to play it again, thanks. :toetap:

Wow Mike you must get bored very frequently :lol: But I suppose this is what the internet is for...

For me, obviously TDU, but a less obvious choice would be Gran Turismo 2 probably. I never really understood the car list, I figured it just had every car in or something, and I liked that :lol: (I would only have been like 6 yo)

Also GTA IV, man that game was/is amazing. Probably my favorite GTA ever. Loved the story line and the whole feel of the game, I would happily go back and play it over and over. Plus it's probably the first game I ever properly completed, certainly the first story line game.

For me, obviously TDU, but a less obvious choice would be Gran Turismo 2 probably. I never really understood the car list, I figured it just had every car in or something, and I liked that :lol: (I would only have been like 6 yo)

YES. GT2 was class, probably my first driving game. I remember I always just drove around in an orange NSX, I vaguely remember a mountain-ish road circuit, and that other one that's in like every GT :hmmm: