We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Me and my videogame. Share the best moments you've had while playing a game!

Milli

Since Mike that thread about backing on time, to play a game again, and feel all the awesome experience you had when you first played it, it has thrown me into a flashback moment, and i got to an emotional point, which i consider, the most important gaming experience in my life so far.

So i've decided to create this thread, which is similar than the one Mike has made, but yet different, because this may not be really about a cool game you played, but the experience, which can be awesome, even with a poop game. :lol: Will be easier to see when i tell you guys my experience.

So, for me, my best experience with a videogame, was many years ago, when i was little, about 7 - 8 years old, sitting on the floor of the living room, holding a playstation 1 controller, that old one without the analogic sticks, and my father, sitting on the couch, behind me, with another controller... We were racing, a 2P race in Gran Turismo 1... he had an orange/beige NSX, and i had an yellow FTO, around High Speed Ring...

Somehow, that particular moment got saved in my memory, and it always brings me joy and tears to my eyes when i remember. That day was... special. I will never, ever forget my father's advices on how to race. <3 :sadeyes:

I can still hear him saying: "- Mi, you must brake before the corner... not when you're already in it!"

And that is, for me, the most important moment i've had with a videogame. Can you guys now understand a bit more why i love Gran Turismo so much? :lol:

jk4heGz.png

I've a few, but the best one has to be GT4 and the Suzuki Cappuccino. :)

I find a car called a Cappuccino, which 13 year old me found a funny name for a car and on that grounds alone buy it and modded it, which it was an okay car but back then in GT it was all about just having speed, getting 190Mph on the test track is something! :lol: Overtime I came to like the car, studying it and finding out more for it, getting a passion for this funny little car. With later editions of GT I came to love it more with the better physics and car models, thinking this was the very closest I'd get to actually having one. Passion grew to love, thanks to employment I was able to afford one and after several trips to look at one (Covered a good 3 thousand miles altogether in travel over the years).

Then finally last April, while playing GT6 I got a call from my dad...there was a Cappo for sale just 30 miles down the road from me and I just had to look. And well the rest is history as they say. :cheeky

[ATTACH]22762[/ATTACH]

Live your dreams! :D

This is ironically my latest video but it captures the love I have Techland's Dying Light. The night cycle especially stands out to me as it transforms the game from survival to horror! Enjoy :) P.S. turn down your volume a smij :D Thanks for creating this post. Everyone should share their best and most memorable moments in gaming :D