We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC System Requirements

Eudemon

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i finally did the check and here are the results.

Computer: Sony Vaio

System Model: PCV-RS520(UC)

Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00 GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory : 512MB RAM

VIDEO CARD: RADEON 9200 SERIES

HARD DRIVE: not sure about this but i think my local disk D where i would install the game has 118gb.

Sound Card: SoundMAX digital Audio

Can someone please tell me if it is ok to play this game on my computer???

Thank You!

hey guys i finally did the check and here are the results.

Computer: Sony Vaio

System Model: PCV-RS520(UC)

Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00 GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory : 512MB RAM

VIDEO CARD: RADEON 9200 SERIES

HARD DRIVE: not sure about this but i think my local disk D where i would install the game has 118gb.

Sound Card: SoundMAX digital Audio

Can someone please tell me if it is ok to play this game on my computer???

Thank You!

is ur video card atleast 256mb?

ATI RADEON X1650 Pro 512MB DDR AGP Graphics Card.

Is that a good graphics card??? Will it run at high resolution

By The Way, i got the game today but my graphics card (Radeon 9200) didnt let me play so it looks like im gna have to buy a new graphics card :-(.

please help thank you!

ATI RADEON X1650 Pro 512MB DDR AGP Graphics Card.

Is that a good graphics card??? Will it run at high resolution

By The Way, i got the game today but my graphics card (Radeon 9200) didnt let me play so it looks like im gna have to buy a new graphics card :-(.

please help thank you!

Told you ;). The Radeon X1650 is a good graphics card that will run the game on full graphics with resolution at 1024x768 and higher. Ensuring you have a good processor and 1024 mb of ram.

I have a Nvidia 7600GS AGP 512MB

but i only have 512MB DDR RAM, can i still play the game, even wit low res?

That graphics card is good enough to run the game, but the required System Memory is 1024 mb of ram. And you should have at least 1024 mb of ram to play every game. You can try it, but don't expect the game to load fast.

That graphics card is good enough to run the game, but the required System Memory is 1024 mb of ram. And you should have at least 1024 mb of ram to play every game. You can try it, but don't expect the game to load fast.

well the requirements say that 1GB is "recommended" not "required". I don't really care if the game loads slowly, all i want is the game to be playable.

So again, is the game playable?

Told you ;). The Radeon X1650 is a good graphics card that will run the game on full graphics with resolution at 1024x768 and higher. Ensuring you have a good processor and 1024 mb of ram.

yeah i think that is what im gna get i jsut need to have someone install it. I only have 512 mb ram just like Sunny. If anyone has a different opinion on a graphics card i could buy other than the Radeon X1650 please speak up :-) and last thing is do i have to do something to my power supply thing since the graphics card require more power im not sure if anyone wants to clarify go right ahead.

will a GeForce 7600 GT be ok too? lol

thannks

yeah i think that is what im gna get i jsut need to have someone install it. I only have 512 mb ram just like Sunny. If anyone has a different opinion on a graphics card i could buy other than the Radeon X1650 please speak up :-) and last thing is do i have to do something to my power supply thing since the graphics card require more power im not sure if anyone wants to clarify go right ahead.

will a GeForce 7600 GT be ok too? lol

thannks

in my opinion, 512MB ram should be alright, Oh and about your video card I would suggest a nice Nvidia 7 series... I personaly like the AGP's a lot better than PCI's. But thats just me.

in my opinion, 512MB ram should be alright, Oh and about your video card I would suggest a nice Nvidia 7 series... I personaly like the AGP's a lot better than PCI's. But thats just me.

whats the difference between PCI and AGP?

I have to get the card soon cause i really wanna play so here are my options lol.

1)Radeon X1650

2)RADEON X1050-- cause it soo cheap :-)

3)GeForce 7600 GS

4)GeForce 6200

5) If i can find a 7600GT...

are those good choices and which ones should i cancel out. I dont know anything about this stuff lol thanks

whats the difference between PCI and AGP?

I have to get the card soon cause i really wanna play so here are my options lol.

1)Radeon X1650

2)RADEON X1050-- cause it soo cheap :-)

3)GeForce 7600 GS

4)GeForce 6200

5) If i can find a 7600GT...

are those good choices and which ones should i cancel out. I dont know anything about this stuff lol thanks

The difference between AGP and PCI is that AGP is faster than PCI cards.

Also go wit any Nvidia cards...

ATI Radeon x1900xtx

Intel Pentium 4 - 3.8 GHz

HDD - 200GB

RAM - 4x512MB

This is my friend's PC. It runs every thing like a dream. The same goes for TDU.

ATI Radeon 9550

AMD Sempron 2800+ 1.7 GHz

HDD - 80GB

RAM - 256MB

This is mine. Do you think the game will run, even at every thing at low res and low detail? I hope so... Peace!

so does my computer have both agp and Pci? i think im gna go with the 7600 gt or GeForce 7600 GS 512MB. which one is better?

Hi, I have the 7600 GS 512MB and it works fine! In medium Res. I dunno about the 7600 GT because i've neva seen it before, but mine handles the game easy... Good Luck!:woot: