We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Vehicle height: I read 101.3, decimal separator can't be a dot. Making your car with incredible physics :D

You should try with a comma: 101,3

Well, this explains everything really.

Again, thank you so much for your help!

Oh, and if the wheels on the modded car are too big and/or sink into the ground, I simply have to look for smaller wheels, copy them and overwrite the existing TDUCP_3xxx.bnk file, right?

Yes, you can try using another rim file (replace in Vehicules\Rim\Default, ....._F is for front, ...._R is for rear)

But a better, more reliable solution is to modify rim dimensions with another tool (TDUMT/TDUPE can't). TDUF for example.

As promised in the beginning, 2 separate zips:

- Full version when you reinstall the game (extract and replace all files)

- Update version to get fixes and features without loosing your mods (extract in your game directory and execute an installer script).

Status will thus get to BETA.

That's a mean to extract instant information from a running TDU to the outside world ;)

You can find such a feature in pCars or AssettoCorsa.

There are many advantages, but mainly gives the ability to display speed, odometer, engine velocity in a third party application (phone, tablet ....).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensadigit.dashmeterforacpc

Hi Djey i tried the full patch and was okay but the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 v6 24v still can't be renamed with TDUPE and it bothers me but for others they may not, and why is that the Cardata file is much smaller in size compared to the Alpha 6 patch? what are the effects of this?

As stated before, Alfa GTs will be delivered 'as is' in this patch and won't be updated anymore.

Cardata.mdb is indeed 50% smaller, I've compacted database with Office Access. Don't worry, all that people need is still there ;)

---

Edit: BETA 1 available with important fix on UPDATE package.

Hey DJey,

it's me. Everything works dandily for the time being, but even after fiddling with tduf and inserting the real-life rim-diameter for the DeTomaso (and, frankly, every other car with that problem), I still have this space between rim and wheel. How do I fix this?

Best regards!

Hey guys, it's me.

I have two questions.

First of all, if I install the update from the Alpha to the beta, the cars I manually installed will all stay as they are, meaning I don't have to re-instal them, modify their physics again etc, right?

Also, I have a question. I downloaded an Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, but the cam's all messed up. I replaced one of the TDUCP Slots with it (Slot 11 iirc), but the slot doesn't show up in the cameras.bin editor made by Miha. Is it possible to add the TDUCP Slots to the cameras.bin file so the unlocked/added slots will be useable to modify the cameras for cars that require it? Cause if I fiddle with the cam and change the settings of the standard cam for the Stradale (which is the Motorbike-cam), the motorbike will be all messed up... or will it? Does anyone know?

Best regards!

I have utilize all the slots now with the beta 1, all is running smoothly and much better driving physics now i hope so, all 100 slots plus 10 bike slots, i need more muscle cars slots, can you add some muscle car slots Djey?, Thank you very much.
That's good news!

I can add more slots of course, will do this for beta 2 (100 cars and 20 bikes more).

Hey guys, it's me.

I have two questions.

First of all, if I install the update from the Alpha to the beta, the cars I manually installed will all stay as they are, meaning I don't have to re-instal them, modify their physics again etc, right?

Also, I have a question. I downloaded an Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, but the cam's all messed up. I replaced one of the TDUCP Slots with it (Slot 11 iirc), but the slot doesn't show up in the cameras.bin editor made by Miha. Is it possible to add the TDUCP Slots to the cameras.bin file so the unlocked/added slots will be useable to modify the cameras for cars that require it? Cause if I fiddle with the cam and change the settings of the standard cam for the Stradale (which is the Motorbike-cam), the motorbike will be all messed up... or will it? Does anyone know?

Best regards!

Hey.

- Yes, update is meant to be like this. Be sure to get beta 1, as beta 0 had a bug.

- For now, I have issues when enhancing cameras.bin with new cameras. It resets all vehicle cams to default :(

That's the reason why new slots don't have their own camera reference : new cars use default car cam, new bikes use default bike cam (999 and 666 respectively).

If I have time to find a solution, I will do it (as I've mentioned in TDUCP features)

In the meantime, you may either use a more convenient cam from a genuine slot, or you can change default car camera with Miha's tool (cam ref is 999) - it will affect all TDUCP cars using this cam anyway.

Alright, I'll get the Update as soon as possible then.

Another question if I may, this time however regarding your modding tools - I installed a GT40, but it's right hand drive. In theory, I do know how to switch the camera to right hand drive. But I can't. Modding tools has the option to modify the cam set grayed out. I can assign the normal cam and the IK, but I can't switch it to right hand, assign a hood cam etc.

I get the same result here for the TDUCP slot #3000, other ones do not look affected by this... maybe a bug in TDUMT.

---

Edit: in fact, it's a safety feature: when used camera belongs to an existing car, it prevents from messing the other one.

You can circumvent it by changing the camera setting for your slot in VehicleSlots.xml file (TDUMT\xml dfirectory).

For example, if you're using slot 3000 with camera 238:

<vehicle name="TDUCP Car Model 3000" ref="300000000" camera="238" ik="999" topSpeed="500" />

Close TDUMT, then restart.

Hey :)

I see... But even if I do this, if I set the camera for the Alfa Romeo to the Bike-Cam and change it, the bike will have a messed up cam while the cam for the Alfa works just fine, right?

Anyhow.

Can you please help me out again? I tried to attach the database zip file which for some reason didn't work...

Anyhow, I have one or two problems, especially with the Carrera GT and the 550 Spyder I downloaded - they show up in the showroom, name and specs and all, but the cars themselves are not there. There's simply an empty space and nothing else which kind of confuses the hell out of me.