We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing! :) I am thinking to re-install my TDU just for that :cheeky: though I don't have time to play right now, so I probably gonna wait till the "Update TDU" Patch version instead of the Database replacement (in case this didn't happen already, otherwise I desperately need to play, but I still don't have time :lol: )

Hi Djey i tested the pack and i find out that the new slots can't be read using TDUPE, i think the download file is missing some cardata file and vehicleslots update file, pls correct me if i am wrong, thanks.
No, they aren't missing.

After unpack, have a look at euro\bnk\database directory, just copy them to your favourite tools locations ! :)

Hi djey, i'm sorry i don't know how to upload pictures i only know the basics of surfing but never tried uploading pictures, Now what i did was to install a new TDU and applied the necessary patch like megacarpack 1.66a, magic map, 1.68b and lastly your patch. now i am in the process of removing doubles using TDUModding tools and applying slots into dealerships.

Hey Djey on your next patch can you include the Bugatti type 57, Facel Vega, Ferrari 36bgtb and gts, Ferrari 250 Testarossa and the Citroens, Detomaso Vallelunga and the Suzuki bike, i cannot download them anymore in your web. And thank you for your reply i really love this patch it makes this old fart happy.

Cheers Djey and more force be with you.

Thanks.

Magic Map install is not necessary as TDUCP 2.00 comes with its own Magic Map anyway. Installing without Patch 1.68b should work as well.

The patch is not intended to include full car mods as I think everyone should decide which mods to install or not.

OahuCars mods are still available here: DOWNLOAD PAGE

Concerning missing links, I have to post valid links in a new topic, when I get time.

Btw, installers have to be changed to install on new slots instead of original ones.

:) I understand you being nuts about waiting a final release. But I can't really give a release date, that is too complicated.

I could not consider this patch as final, as too many things have to be done still.

The best I can do is to continue working on it ...

Okay Djey, but next patch can you make this alfa romeo technical kits, SLk 55 amg performance, Nismo Rtune cars turn each into their individual slots? Cheers

Another thing Djey, i tried applying a mod in one of the tducp slot and applied its physics set everything right and double check it and run the car but it stays in first gear all the time even the physics is in manual or automatic mod in TDUPE, i check the option menu and set it to auto and still the car remains in first gear all the time. But the orginal cars in TDU are okay their transmission run normally, if you have the time pls try checking. Thanks.

Okay Djey, but next patch can you make this alfa romeo technical kits, SLk 55 amg performance, Nismo Rtune cars turn each into their individual slots? Cheers
I don't understand quite what you need here, they already get their own slots, and you should not install mods onto them anymore :)

Another thing Djey, i tried applying a mod in one of the tducp slot and applied its physics set everything right and double check it and run the car but it stays in first gear all the time even the physics is in manual or automatic mod in TDUPE, i check the option menu and set it to auto and still the car remains in first gear all the time. But the orginal cars in TDU are okay their transmission run normally, if you have the time pls try checking. Thanks.
Please test vehicle before applying performance pack, and see if issue is present already

Also, which install steps did you follow ? Attach performance pack here if you can.

Thanks!

Hi Djey the Alfa romeo technical kits 1,2, & 3 have the same car when applying a new car mod all of them have the same mod and for the SLK 55 AMG performance pack has the same car mod with the SLK 55 AMG when you a new car is replace with it. as the same goes for the 350Z Rtune Kits, but anyway i can live with this if its not possible. The only thing is i am puzzle and was thinkering a lot of hours was why the transmission stays on the same gear all the time when i replace one of the TDUCP slot with a new car mod and i check everything it just stays stuck in the same gear, The car mod i use was functioning okay in my previous installation before i applied you patch. Sorry about this bothering you Djey but i really like this patch to be functioning well. Wishing you all the very best.

Hi Djey,

I got the following problems...

At first I tried to insert a new slot in the database, following the Mega Tutorial by Tob. Didn't quite work as it should, then I messed up because I didn't know whether to install your 2.00a community patch or the car pack first and so on and so forth.

In the end I stopped trying to set up the car pack and your patch side by side because I noticed that you added those 100 slots and thought to myself hey, I'll simply add what I want. However, TDU won't even load into the main menu. I replaced TDUMT's vehicleslots.xml and TDUPE's cardata.mdb with the one from the community patch.

Here's my procedure, maybe you can help me find the error?

1) download the car I want to add (in my case, Kvrt66's Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0)

2) rename the exterior/interior files to TDUCP_3000 and TDUCP_3000_I.bnk, the rims to TDUCP_3000_F_01 and TDUCP_3000_F_01.bnk, copied the RUF RGT's HUD since the mod didn't come with one, renamed that hud to TDUCP_3000.bnk and did the same with the sound file, renaming it to TDUCP_3000_audio.bnk.

3) I copied the files and overwrote the existing files you added.

4) I launched TDUMT which loaded the Porsche (TDUCP 3000) just fine. I set the color, the dealer and, to double-check, installed the according bnks anew with the vehicle manager. I saved and exited.

5) I launched TDUPE, located TDUCP 3000, loaded the Porsche's physics, assigned the rims and the hud as well as the cameras, saved and exited.

lastly I launched TDU, but as I said I couldn't even reach the main menu before the game stopped working.I do use MagicMap.

My problems aside, thanks for your amazing work!

Cheers.

Hi,

indeed this patch is not compatible with car megapack for now.

Otherwise what you described seems just fine.

- install patch 2.00A, overwrite all files

- install your car mod like you did

- do NOT replace Bnk1.map with MagicMap (as 2.00A comes with AwesomeMap)

- game should start already

- change with TDUMT

- game should start still

- change with TDUPE

- game should start still :)

If that does not work, send me your database files.

Hey,

Thanks for the fast answer, I'll only be able to try it tomorrow though since I'm not home.

So my mistake was to replace the 2.00a patch's map with the magicmap one?

I see...

I'll try again tomorrow, I'm curious if it'll work then.

In case it doesn't, which database files do you need specifically?

Best regards!