We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Which TDUCP slots are you using ?

It happens when file names do not match those meant for the slot. So check file names again, must be kind of TDUCP_xxxx.bnk and TDUCP_xxxx_I.bnk

Make sure you renamed mod files accordingly before copying them. It should replace existing files.

Will have a look then. Thanks

---

Did you make any changes on this slot ? I haven't any issue with it in my test version...

There's a corruption in your database or files which does not seem to be patch related.

BETA 2 available!

Again, thanks for testing ;)

What's new in this version?

- Proposes 120 vehicle slots more, with total room for 228 cars and 41 bikes mods.

- Unlocked slots cars have been removed from dealers all around the island to free up space.

Bugfixes

Nope this time.

Known Bugs

- Slots 3101 to 3200 and 4021 to 4040 are not usable when using UPDATE package. Will be fixed in next beta.

Downloads

See first post.

Hey Djey,

I just upgraded my Alpha to your Beta 2 and everything works just fine.

However, that being said, if I open, even after updating the vehicleslots.xml file, the TDUMT vehicle manager and set the view to modded names, I get an error telling me something about an Index. I haven't tried out if I can modify their data etc, but their modded names don't show. I can however set their dealer.

Oh, one more thing, can you maybe help me out with a problem with my database (I can't attatch the database.zip file, it says the file upload failed...)? After changing the names on several cars that are being replaces (especially the Edonis which I replaced for the Lykan Hypersport and the TVRs which I replaced for an 1M, M3 E92 and NSX), they don't show up in the car dealership even after I re-set them their. I also changed their names the following way: open the car that's replaced in the database > carphysics view, opent he database resource editor and rename the corresponding model and version number. I did so with all replaced cars and they all show up, except the Lykan, The BMWs and the Honda/Acura.

All the best and thanks for your amazing work!

:ill:

Hi Djey, the original slot of the Ford Mustang GT-R concept is okay when before i applied the beta 2, but when applied, and i tried to test drive the car it still crashes to desktop, somewhere the slot is being corrupted with the new beta 2/1, and the TDUCP3101 won't appear show up in dealers when i tried to replace it with another mod, i tried again and it showed up but the game hangs up when you take a look around the show room. i have not yet installed any other mods since i am trying to use TDUCp 3100 and up but the same effect it hangs up. hope you can check this out.

Hi Djey, the original slot of the Ford Mustang GT-R concept is okay when before i applied the beta 2, but when applied, and i tried to test drive the car it still crashes to desktop, somewhere the slot is being corrupted with the new beta 2/1
I can't figure out without your database. Please send me your files.

Hey Djey,

I just upgraded my Alpha to your Beta 2 and everything works just fine.

However, that being said, if I open, even after updating the vehicleslots.xml file, the TDUMT vehicle manager and set the view to modded names, I get an error telling me something about an Index. I haven't tried out if I can modify their data etc, but their modded names don't show. I can however set their dealer.

and the TDUCP3101 won't appear show up in dealers when i tried to replace it with another mod, i tried again and it showed up but the game hangs up when you take a look around the show room. i have not yet installed any other mods since i am trying to use TDUCp 3100 and up but the same effect it hangs up. hope you can check this out.

That's the same issue, in beta 2 UPDATE. Files are missing. Il will post a beta 3 with fix today ;)

Oh, one more thing, can you maybe help me out with a problem with my database (I can't attatch the database.zip file, it says the file upload failed...)? After changing the names on several cars that are being replaces (especially the Edonis which I replaced for the Lykan Hypersport and the TVRs which I replaced for an 1M, M3 E92 and NSX), they don't show up in the car dealership even after I re-set them their. I also changed their names the following way: open the car that's replaced in the database > carphysics view, opent he database resource editor and rename the corresponding model and version number. I did so with all replaced cars and they all show up, except the Lykan, The BMWs and the Honda/Acura.

All the best and thanks for your amazing work!

:ill:

These cars can't be renamed properly as some people who developed TDU were lazy. Those car names and their file names counterparts share the same resource, aka if you change the model name, the game will thus seek for a file name that does not exist.

That's the reason why I've unlocked and fixed 29 vehicle slots and added 240 new ones in TDUCP.

You should not try to replace existing cars. Never ever. :p

These cars can't be renamed properly as some people who developed TDU were lazy. Those car names and their file names counterparts share the same resource, aka if you change the model name, the game will thus seek for a file name that does not exist.

That's the reason why I've unlocked and fixed 29 vehicle slots and added 240 new ones in TDUCP.

You should not try to replace existing cars. Never ever.

Oh, I see... that explains a lot.

HOWEVER, with the unlocked and fixed 29 vehicle slots, if I try to alter the physics for, say, the C6 Show n Go which I replaced with the C7 Stingray, I get an error with TDUPE which tells me I can't safe. I can continue or quit the application.

Speaking of errors, I don't know if it's the same error you#re already working on a fix for, but if I launch TDUPE, the 100 new slots cause an array error of sorts. I can modify the other 100 slots just fine though.

I have pretty fair knowledge of TDUPE mechanics, it might be just an anti-cheat warning from 2010, when people did care about it :)

Maybe you can disable this warning in TDUPE settings ...

And that's definitely the same issue, slots are in the TDUPE reference but does not exist in updated TDU database. Thus the various errors in TDUMT/TDUPE.

---

BETA 3 available for UPDATE version!

What's new in this version?

Bugfixes

- Fixes incorrect database update from BETA 2.

Known Bugs

You tell me!

Download

See first post.

I did not update TDUMT/TDUPE references. They were already ok in previous beta.

Did errors appear when launching Updater script (TDUCP-2.00A-install.cmd) ?

---

Nvm, I figured out the issue. Will update the package asap. Thanks.

Yeah, they did. Quite a few actually;

it tells me that no files were copied.

It also tells me the system can't find a specified path, whatever that means.

The commands databasetool.cmd is either written incorrectly or can't be found at all.

.cleaning can't find the specified path.

updating awesomemap also fails.

Should I manually copy the files in the installer folder?

Thanks for your answer, I'm sad to know this savegame bug did occur.

It may happen when you buy a vehicle with some specific rims and those rims have later been deleted by a tool or whatever.

A savegame editor is in my mind, but tons of work will be needed, though. Will start working on it someday.

Beta 4 has no great deal of features for now, just some improvements to help with debugging installing issues (update version).

I will release HD Patch configurator in the same time, allowing to switch HD mode from SD (default) to OFF until HDU. Testing it currently at home.

And If I can, I will s00n re-release a TDU Bike mod with a new installer!

A savegame editor? Sounds good as long as you don't include the usual cheat-features.

Speaking of editors, is there any way to mess about with existing races, particularly missions? Awesome as the cars are, I really am tired of always seeing the same cars in delivery missions. And that there's no cash rewards for those messed up hitchhiker missions if you manage to do then perfectly. Any way to edit them?

A savegame editor? Sounds good as long as you don't include the usual cheat-features.

Speaking of editors, is there any way to mess about with existing races, particularly missions? Awesome as the cars are, I really am tired of always seeing the same cars in delivery missions. And that there's no cash rewards for those messed up hitchhiker missions if you manage to do then perfectly. Any way to edit them?

Cheating is not a real issue with TDU anymore, online races are not possible. Moreover, trainers and mods already exist to earn much money. So if anyone wants zillion bucks, who cares now ?

Anyway, the objective is to bring ever missing vehicle customization features:

• Rim shop : select other rim set or fix missing set
  • Interior colors : select over available liveries from the vehicle
  • Garage layout : sort/move cars between houses

Hey Djey what do you really mean about TDU Bike mod?
(motor)bike!

You'll discover at release time. But I guess old members already know what I'm thinking about :)

• 2 weeks later...