We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Okay, and i tried the update patch and tested the cadillac sixteen and it appears in both TDUPE and TDUModding tool but it appears invisible in the showroom even i carefully replaced it's file with a car mod,, any solutions to this Djey?
Unlocked vehicles were removed from Oahu Cars dealers a few betas ago. To make the car appear you have to locate it manually using tools (that is in the changelog I guess).

Hey, I wanna ask before I break my game.

To add a car on one of these new slots..

Let's say I have a car (Nissan GT-R for example) that I want to add and I want to add it on slot 3000. I have gauges,exterior,interior,rims and sound for it. So I change all of these to TDUCP_3000 name, then I open TDUPE and put everything in there and then I use TDUMT to add it to a car dealership. Is that how I add a car? Or there's some other way or I'm forgetting something?

Thanks!

That's how it's meant to be. By renaming mod files and copying to TDU you must replace some existing 0-byte files to make sure.

To adjust vehicle information, you may use TDUMT/TDUPE/TDUF Database Editor according to your likings.

For TDUMT/TDUPE make sure to use latest slot reference (VehicleSlots.xml or carData.mdb) provided in patch.

That's how it's meant to be. By renaming mod files and copying to TDU you must replace some existing 0-byte files to make sure.

To adjust vehicle information, you may use TDUMT/TDUPE/TDUF Database Editor according to your likings.

For TDUMT/TDUPE make sure to use latest slot reference (VehicleSlots.xml or carData.mdb) provided in patch.

Okay, thanks! :)

The helmets can be used in cars?
Nope, and that's too bad. Only bike jackets, trousers and boots can be equipped in dressroom for your avatar.

---

BETA 5 available!

What's new?

- 200 car slots more!

Bugfixes

- Remove unlocked IS-F slot from Lexus dealer. That was forgotten. (full package only)

Known Bugs

- A few, because it's just TDU :p

Downloads

See first post.

Downloading and will report to you when i have tested it, Thank you very much.

Now i tried to update my Beta 4 but installer won't update it just exits and nothing happens, can you check this Djey,

I have to use the Full patch and edit one by one each slot again and again but i am enjoying it, Thank very much.

Hello Djey! Thank you for the patch! Its great! But i have one problem with it. New car slots does not appear in TDUMT vehicle manager so i cant add new cars to the dealer. What i am doing wrong? I have putted the settings files you provided in to TDUMT directory but it does not work for me.