We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Hey Djey.

I logged in to ask you if you can take look at this two files, i think there were some problems.

I did exerything as explained in readme etc, dunno what might be the problem, run all as admin too.

i menaged to add attachements.

TDU installed in default location.

I have some crashes when starting some races, sometimes entering garages, dunno if its because of those errors, only mod i had was this patch and project paradise.

Hey thanks for the logs, there's clearly an issue while update. Btw I'm reworking this part atm.

As you haven't any mod installed, did you try with the full version of tducp? If that does not work either I will have to check your database.

Many thanks for your reply.

Well i installed Island paradise and few car mods meanwhile, but only few that i was sure wont make any problems, at least those didnt made me known problems before.

Is it possible to apply full version od tducp then reinstall those few mods ?

Tbh i havent made a backup of game because i am low on hdd space, so i would have to reinstall if problems persist to try to see if it will be better to apply full patch.

Yes, you may apply full version.

It will reset your database so you'll have to reinstall your mods next.

Are they auto-installers mods or manual installs?

Auto installers should work like with 1.68b, but I haven't tested them to be honest :)

Ok, i will try that then.

Install full then reinstall mods.

Yeah, auto installers, as i said i already installed them before and havent noticed any bugs after. i am not sure tho, there might be some problems.

I drove all of those cars without problems, i know that usualy problem appear when you want to select those cars or enter a garage or showroom where those cars are located and game crash.

One or two mods just replaced car files, mods that replace original TDU low quality models, doubt that can make problems, dunno.

I have noticed that when i wanted to complete Around the crater race, one that unlocks deluxe paint shops, game froze at start of a race few times, thats one of the problems i have.

And i havent installed any G class car mods which could participate in that race and cause problems.

Dunno if its worth mentioning but i installed TDUCP beta 3 full on freshly installed game without any mods or such, complete vanila game, then wanted to update to beta 5 via update method.

Thanks again for your kind replies and your time.

I will try what you suggested and see how does it go.

I somehow fu**ed something bad, dunno how but i am sure thats my fault, so i reinstalled game complete, installed full version, made some backups, no all, just incase.

Will try it for some time, then add island paradise from iLLusion, hope that cant wreck something. to see how will it work then.

Wont bore you anymore until i finish testing, then i will report and ask again for help if needed.

And again, thanks :D

Hey Djey,

it's me again after a while.

I installed the new patch ran the TDUCP-2.00A-install. It does seem to complete the installation, but after the command line is done, the game CTD's upon startup. Which is well, not good.

I get the following errors (translated from German) by the way, I think they're the reason for the CTD.

.Patching game files, please wait...

*1-Menu HI*

The command "E:\modded" is either spelt incorrectly or couldn't be found.

*2-Menu LO*

*3-Brand logos*

*4-Patch HD Level Data HI*

*5-Patch HD Level Data LO*

Before you ask, my modded TDU is in "E:\modded Test Drive Unlimited\".

Should I simply rename the folder and the problem's solved or is there more to it?

Thanks for the help!

Thx alot for the new Community Patch Djey, im gonna try it asap thats for sure (work is killing me atm got so mutch stuff to do and dont have eny free time :( )

ill hit u up with a feedback wenn im done testing the new patch, via pm ;)

p.s

Thx so mutch that u keept working on this and made it happen, in my eyes ur a real Tdu legend u have and get all my respect thats for sure.

Thanks combat!

So true, modding is a pleasure but i have to work for a good living as well. And since i'm not home alone any more, a lot of things have to come first.

Tdu can live a few more years as it has already been possible!

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated whenever it comes!

Hi, I've just replaced 3 vehicle slots (1 from unlocked slots and 2 from TDUCP slots), and so far everything is working fine. However, I would like to ask regarding cameras. Some of the unlocked slots and all of the TDUCP slots, I cannot change camera settings individually (like adjusting Hood, Hood Back, Cockpit, etc). I can only change camera set and IK set only. My question is, is there any way to set camera for RHD vehicles other than using this method, or I should just put RHD cars on the slot that is able to tweak camera settings? This is my only concern since I will put might a lot of RHD vehicles.

Oh and another bug, It seems that after applying this patch, repetitive cars in one shop have invisible bodies, like in the Ford shop. I can check and buy the first Mustang GT, but the other Mustang GTs in the shop will have invisible bodies

But so far, I like your patch! I will patiently wait for individual camera slots so I can add some SUVs.

Hi,

cameras file has a well-known issue for a long time. Each vehicle slot would need a dedicated camera id. But lazy developers and game designers did not give proper camera to each slot....

TDUCP slots all share camera of default car or default bike, hence can't be changed via TDUMT as it would have undesired effects onto other slots :(

Until I find a proper way to give proper camera to a slot, there's no clean solution - I think there's this cameras.bin editor made by russian enthousiasts somewhere.

I will check for those problems in car dealers.

Thanks.

My Ford dealer has the Ford Mustang GT twice and each one has the full body ...

It does not seem related to the patch, as it's just enabling all locations in dealers, if some are remaining.

You should check which vehicles refs are currently in your dealer and for missing files.

Hmm that strange, after I check again, Ford dealer become normal again. I think my PC act up sometimes...

Oh btw, Unlock all dealer slots is included in this patch right? Since apparently in my game, the Lexus dealer the maximum vehicle slot is only six. I tried putting another car in 7th slot and the car doesn't appear nor it can be selected at all (also on map it only tells 6 vehicles when pointed). Is the Lexus dealer can only hold 6 vehicles?