We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Hey.

V-Rent can't be converted for now, as it need more a single database update to fool the game about them. There must be some kind of spots database hanging around :)

Anyway, beta 6 is coming, allowing by default 10 rim sets per TDUCP slot. I dunno if the game can handle such a large database :D

But I guess it'd better if we let people enable them via TDUF Database Editor. What do you all think ?

BETA 6 available!

What's new?

- Documentation is provided as HTML files for easier reading

- New default license plate FULL PACKAGE ONLY

- Each of new TDUCP slots gets 10 paint job options and 10 interiors

- Each of new TDUCP slots gets 10 rims

- Update and Patch HD settings log files are now located to logs subdirectory

- Patch HD install files can be removed via new script option (7)

- Misc. stability enhancements.

Bugfixes

- Update installer should now be comfortable with some extra TDU locations.

Known Bugs

- A few, because it's just TDU :p

Downloads

See first post.

Update patch just won't work in my system, i have already updated my java drivers still it doesn't, Full patch will work but i have to install all my existing mods again but HD patch won't install and it says my java file is unrecognizable, but i think i may have to skip or install them later for this patch. Thank you very much Djey.

What do you mean by installing Java drivers ? Java is not a driver at all, it's a software suite :D

So you have to uninstall everything related to Java from your system, then install this single file. (that's the latest for now)

Java 8 SDK

It will enable autoupdate so that you won't have to take care about it.

Having latest Java installed is the prerequisite to update TDU install, btw I guess you can't use TDUF Tools either , right ?

hello, djey thanks for the hard work.

I do have an issue, with the beta 6 patch installed my fps are very very low, 2-4 fps, even at the splash videos and menus of the game. i have java 8 installed, and searched the thread for possible solutions or similar issues but couldn't find anything, do you have any idea what could be causing this issue?

Hi all,

Hi Djey, thanks for replying and my java is located in drive C and my game is located in drive D
Extract update contents to TDU then extract this attached zip file onto them. Replace both cmd files.

hello, djey thanks for the hard work.

I do have an issue, with the beta 6 patch installed my fps are very very low, 2-4 fps, even at the splash videos and menus of the game. i have java 8 installed, and searched the thread for possible solutions or similar issues but couldn't find anything, do you have any idea what could be causing this issue?

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I never encountered this issue. Do you have Project Paradise installed? It might be necessary to, and try with enabling bigbnk mode - as the patch contents begin to be massive with beta 6.

Hey man thanks for this, and my question is maybe a little off topic but can you do us modders a favor and maybe work on a tool to LOCK bnk's so they aint able to unlock it with a hex editor? It would bring modding back to this site from alot of good modders I guarantee that

Hey man thanks for this, and my question is maybe a little off topic but can you do us modders a favor and maybe work on a tool to LOCK bnk's so they aint able to unlock it with a hex editor? It would bring modding back to this site from alot of good modders I guarantee that
Sorry but I can't modify bnk files by encrypting contents for example. The game would not be able to read the files.

Zmodeler does not lock the bnk files, it locks the 3d model resources with a kind of hex flag.

A solution would be to enhance model lock in ZModeler, by encrypting with a user defined password. Has anyone ever asked Oleg to ?

Hi Djey, i got the update patch working now but during game play i cannot choose rim options even i replaced all the ten slots in the default rims, hmmm what am i missing, i will be trying the full patch and report to you when i am done. thanks djey.
Make sure you didn't mix class G and other categories in same dealer. Class G vehicles are classics and as such do not allow paint nor rim selection. It would affect all vehicles in dealer.

Hi Djey, i separate the g class cars from other class vehicles in dealership and for example use the c class car that was install on tducp slots with options on rims but still it doesn't have any option.

When installing for the full patch, it doesn't want to use my savegame file, it wants a newly started game, and now i am still accessing the rims i will report to you again.

@Leonhart, with full-patch (Beta6) i had this problem too.

i found out that beta6 all new rims (*.bnk files) are dummy with 0(zero) kbyte. just replace them and it will work. ;)

you need Tduf Database editor to delete no-use rims slot.

@djey, 2 or 3 rims per slot should enough in my opinion. :susp: