We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

Thanks nineo, that's the issue in fact.

Rim files for TDUCP slots are always dummys to keep reasonable patch size.

Before beta 6, there was a single rim per vehicle, so max 2 dummy rim files have to be replaced.

Now there are 9 more rims per vehicle and the game would like ALL the files to be replaced to work correctly :(

I'm working on a fix, but basically I have 2 ways to do so:

- let many rims available to vehicle (maybe less than 9 as you said :D ) thus you'll need to remove extra rims with TDUF

- let single rim available to vehicle by default, thus you'll need to add extra rims with TDUF.

None of those is a perfect solution and it's driving me nuts :nuts:

Definitely a better compromise. I will post instructions in TDUCP Wiki on how to add/remove rims selection with TDUF :)

Let's start here: TDUF Rims Handling · djey47/tdu-cp Wiki · GitHub

Actually there are only 2 kind of new slots in TDUCP, default A class and mA class. A can be switched to B .. G and mA to mB according tastes.

No need to create separate slots for classic cars.

Current version number: BETA-7

What's new in this version?

Features

- Now provides alternate update/patch HD settings scripts, not requiring admin rights (TDU must not be installed in a protected location in this case)

- Limit selectable rims to 1 per vehicle slot (bikes do not allow rim selection anyway). Check TDUCP's WIKI to learn how to extends rim options: TDUF Rims Handling · djey47/tdu-cp Wiki · GitHub

Bugfixes

- Game crash while buying TDUCP slot vehicle (rim selection)

- Installer crash when directories contain whitespaces in their name.

Known Bugs

- A few, because it's just TDU :p

Ok i will download it now and see what's come out with this, i will give a feedback as soon i am done., Thank you very much.

Well somehow i manage to update using the full patch but i still can't have any rim options even using the tduf when adding rims. i can't figure out what i miss.

Hey Djey, on your next patch can you add more TDUCP slots?;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to Save database in TDUF before launching TDU.

If that does not work still:

- check the rim files are present in Rim/Default directory

- check the rim files have correct name.

Adding new slots seriously degrade tools performance, and I don't wanna ruin user experience. So that's not an option for now.

Just talking about TDUF and upcoming ones (still working on it btw). TDUPE and TDUMT aren't using all abilities in database and don't suffer.

On some PC specs, counting up to 30 secs of loading in TDUF Database Editor is not good for user experience and thus software image.

Same thing goes for the installer of TDUCP Update version.

Personally, I'd rather keep less vehicle slots. That would mean less mods, but focus on quality before quantity.

With downloading Djey. I get to the page and it is mostly blank and says loading but it never does. I am on 1.66a right now. I haven't updated but tonight playing the game at random times it would minimize to the taskbar. I could maximize it and resume but kinda annoying. Just started tonight.

Hi hypercycle,

thanks for your reply.

Current link is still beta-7 one, it has expired due to hubic's file hosting policy.

Final version is almost ready, just need to package and test indeed. Hope it'll be ready at midnight, Paris time (GMT+2).