We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

I'm definitely gonna test this patch tomorrow or day after tomorrow,when I back up all physics and everything I need in case something goes wrong :D

I will gonna try update version:my questions to you are:

-when I put all files where needed and install the patch,replace new database to TDUPE and TDUMT,basically, everything should work,right?....simple as that,I hope....

I don't think so, the game does not allow adding views, only changing existing.

Btw maybe Cameras.bin editor from HFGarage could help (there is some translation here, can't remember where exactly).

TDU Cameras.bin Editor - Программы - Test Drive Unlimited - Каталог файлов - HF Garage - творчеÑкое моддинг объединение

I'm ready to improve my favorite game with this patch....I'm using update version.....here we go:

-I copied vehicle files,rims files,hud files,sound files,fx file,aiconfig file to the proper position....

first question:what I'm supposed to do with these:UPDATE-TDUCP-2.00A-1469737880\TDUCP-2.00A-installer\database\patches.....do I copy this files and where?

-ok,my game is patched by 2.00,can play it....now let's add some new cars...I replaced files from folder tools, to the modding tools folders and this happens:

[ATTACH]26869[/ATTACH]

as you can see,I cant see new cars and can't modify it....something I'm doing wrong I know,I hope we can solve it.....thanks Djey

I'm not that lazy,I read every readme file you provided.....after trying all morning,I give up,Updated version isn't for me...obviously,I was doing something wrong

but,

I decided to try full version,and guess what,it's working:excited:!!!! I installed it,tried modding tools and everything working,I added some cars,also working:D

Let me continue testing,and if everything works as it should,I must put back all my custom physics were it belong:happyroll::happyroll::happyroll:....long work but nothing comparing to yours:lol::lol::lol:.....thanks Djey for everything :smig:

Hi Djey!

Congratulations for your AMAZING work.

I am testing your patch and i have a common problem with 3 of your 29 unlocked slots.

In all cases i have replaced the files and asigned each car to a car dealer. It doesnt matter wich car and in witch dealer. Car appears in the dealer and i can make all the things i can make with others, but once selected, when i push a button to move the car, rear wheels dissapear and car start 'shaking'.

The unlocked slots with problems are: Aston martin DB7 Volante, Maserati GT Copue and Aston martin db ar1.

If i move the car to other slot, the car works perfect.

Can you help me? Thanks