We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

What if someone create a new CarPack using that new slots? Put as many cars in game as we can (I put 5 cars already lol)... Only problem is unexisting physics settings for some cars. What are you think?
car pack project idea is brilliant, would be great if people would make it. Somewhat like autopack for tdu2. I would create separate slots for this pack BTW.

I really need some help adding cars with the TDUF tool, i put everything right, but the car never shows up in the dealership

I've even moved the car to different sell points.. still no dice :(

Hey bro. I need help too. New car brands never show in map. How can i fix it?
if still does not appear with tdumt settings there might be an incorrect file replacement. File names to be used are listed in the slot list by tducp wiki.

Hi. It is possible to install this patch to the Polish version of TDU? Thanks. :)
Both versions should work, BUT you will encounter language changes because patch is based on West European edition.

(ASK)

Im begin with clean install of TDU 1.66A with megapack

after that im install 1.68B patch + 1975 ( work well )

after that can i install full patch 2.00 A

is it compatible or not

sorry for my bad english

and thank you for your awesome patch ( 1.68B + 1975 + 2.00A)

not tested this way, you should install 2.00a first then patch 1975. 1.68b is not necessary anymore. Please note that 2.00a fixes some traffic issues so behaviour of 1975 traffic may be unexpected :D

So I have to modify the database to have a Polish language?
very likely, I'm afraid.

Full version replaces all database files so you would have to edit all resources for a language (I guess). I don't know which language.

Update version does not change all resources so it might be ok after all.

Please let me know how it has worked.

Sorry, I made a mistake. In all databases (DB_*.bnk), was the same language Polish and also in the middle was TDU_*.ge. So I installed the patch and translated to Polish language (modified the file DB_GE.bnk, because it was compatible with the Polish version). I tested and it works, no errors etc. Thanks for your interest in the problem. :)

• 1 month later...

Just updated Milli's Patch over TDUCP with some traffic, car shops and camera fixes ;)

Bugs found so far:

- some cars invisible in dealers (investigating)

- wrong cameras (need to be set manually for now)

- game crashing when exting

- chrome color for cars bought before installing the pack.

Edit: ALPHA 3 link posted with most of invisible cars fixed

That's what you told me via PM so not to be worried about :)

I set up a system to 'patch your patch' so you'd just have to rely on 1.68b as always. That's how the "TDUCP over MP project" works, btw.

The only thing I need for now is the detailed camera configuration per car you will be using for your upcoming patch (source camera id, view customization via TDUMT etc).

As I'm completely rewriting cameras file with unique id per car.

That's what you told me via PM so not to be worried about :)

I set up a system to 'patch your patch' so you'd just have to rely on 1.68b as always. That's how the "TDUCP over MP project" works, btw.

The only thing I need for now is the detailed camera configuration per car you will be using for your upcoming patch (source camera id, view customization via TDUMT etc).

As I'm completely rewriting cameras file with unique id per car.

So far i am using the original TDU cameras. Like, i got a duplicated camera, but i couldn't make it editable. Like, i've created a new camera for the Maserati Ghibli, but i can't choose it's hood view different than the cockpit view, not to mention, i can't set it right or left. So, i am using the same camera for different vehicles. Like, a few cars do use Lexus SC430 camera. For example.

I found in the net project ReincarnaTion (i can't add link)

It add 200 new cars and all you need to do is just "unpack" install project paradise and play :). It;s alredy patched to 1.68b but one problem is language RUS ;-;. if u replace DB_US.bnk file it doesn't work BUT if you'll open DB_US.bnk and replace 2 files to english it will work, also I can send englished DB_US.bnk to this pack

ALSO YOU CAN TRANSLATE TO YOUR LAGUAGE THIS METODE ABOVE

• 2 weeks later...

Okay then.. let me start.

For camera problem, it is easier to list addon car that has no camera problem, they are:

- Subaru Impreza

- Both Honda passed (although NSX is a bit too high)

- Mazda RX-8

- Both Toyota passed

- Nissan GTR and 370Z

- Ford Mustang Boss 302

- BMW M3

- Lexus ISF

The problematic camera are either sits too low/too high, behind the front seat, not aligned to steering wheel or placed outside of the car. My seat position setting is farthest from steering wheel and height slider is in the middle.

Cars that are missing:

- Mercedes C63 AMG

- Fiat Coupe

Cars with weird passenger position (can be observed when test drive a car)

- Nissan GTR

- BMW M1

Would be nice if we could somehow decrease shifting time with manual transmission dude shifts like a grandma, really annoying when driving cars with short gears

Use clutch. It helps with shifting time.

BTW for bugs on cars in Milli's patch over TDUCP, should I report it here or in Milli's patch thread instead? I found some cars with problematic cockpit camera, some cars that has name in dealership but the model is missing, and some cars with the passenger sits on weird place.

Okay then.. let me start.

For camera problem, it is easier to list addon car that has no camera problem, they are:

- Subaru Impreza

- Both Honda passed (although NSX is a bit too high)

- Mazda RX-8

- Both Toyota passed

- Nissan GTR and 370Z

- Ford Mustang Boss 302

- BMW M3

- Lexus ISF

The problematic camera are either sits too low/too high, behind the front seat, not aligned to steering wheel or placed outside of the car. My seat position setting is farthest from steering wheel and height slider is in the middle.

Cars that are missing:

- Mercedes C63 AMG

- Fiat Coupe

Cars with weird passenger position (can be observed when test drive a car)

- Nissan GTR

- BMW M1

About cameras:

I've left a few things behind that i've already fixed in this new carpack i am working on. Even when i finish, i will check car by car, brand by brand to make sure everything is fine.

But, i will be clear on this, some cars will sure not have 100% allinged with the center because we can not adjust the camera position as we want, we must use a camera position from another vehicle. That means you have to choose one, test, change it, test, change, test... Camera per camera untill find the "most accurate" one.

Second thing about camera, it is important that you adjust your seating position in every car. Annoying? Maybe, but there is no other way, due this inability to move the camera around freely.

About the passenger position:

That can't be fixed. It's a problem with the 3D model, not with TDU database.