We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

If the not aligned camera cannot be solved, for me I have no problem with that. Maybe the one that need to be solved is just the one that is outside the car or, I forget to mention, sits on wrong side (especially for RHD cars).

For the passenger problem, maybe you can use other similar cars from other modder instead?

If the not aligned camera cannot be solved, for me I have no problem with that. Maybe the one that need to be solved is just the one that is outside the car or, I forget to mention, sits on wrong side (especially for RHD cars).

For the passenger problem, maybe you can use other similar cars from other modder instead?

Many cameras have been fixed and re-adjusted to a more aligned from the previous patch, as i said. It will be released in the Ultra Community Pack. Including RHD cars.

And i will press the button again, but it is important to adjust the seat position in the menus.

And about the passenger, in my not so humble opinion, i rather choose a better car quality over a correct passenger position (which rarely will be displayed). Not to mention, not every car has more than 1 mod made.

Edit:

I found in the net project ReincarnaTion (i can't add link)

It add 200 new cars and all you need to do is just "unpack" install project paradise and play :). It;s alredy patched to 1.68b but one problem is language RUS ;-;. if u replace DB_US.bnk file it doesn't work BUT if you'll open DB_US.bnk and replace 2 files to english it will work, also I can send englished DB_US.bnk to this pack

ALSO YOU CAN TRANSLATE TO YOUR LAGUAGE THIS METODE ABOVE

Is by any chance, this mod?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04WvjKfGTW4

If so... man, i've seen so many lack of attention in just one video. It's really poorly made.

@Milli We may have a different opinion about mod that should be used, since for me I choose the one that will not disturb the playability. Still, I'm really grateful for your mod and your dedication to fix the bug, you save me from the hassle of adding essential cars that should be in every racing game.

So for the future patch in general, is it possible to add more gears or this game engine can only handle 7 speed gearbox? Most modern cars now have 8, 9 and even 10-speed gearbox (and it's not a CVT, for that I can divide gears as many as I want), and if I want to add them in the game, this can be quite a dilemma.

I got a problem with camera sets for the new slots, they use Default car camera which allow editing each camera separately, can i somehow change that?

At the moment I can only edit the whole camera set, which sucks for example i got Mclaren that uses F1 camera on left side but I cant set it, if i choose the whole camset from F1 the camera is in center

I got a problem with camera sets for the new slots, they use Default car camera which allow editing each camera separately, can i somehow change that?

At the moment I can only edit the whole camera set, which sucks for example i got Mclaren that uses F1 camera on left side but I cant set it, if i choose the whole camset from F1 the camera is in center

No, sadly that problem isn't able to fix. What you have to do is find another camera that actually is in a similar position. What i do is, i go by the logic ones first... a Mclaren F1 is a mid-engine car, so, i try the mid-engine ones, like, Ferrari 288 GTO (Really narrow), Pagani Zonda, etc...

And is it by any chance, the Mclaren 675LT? If yes, try the Pagani Zonda C12S Coupe camera.

hello and thanks for all these works, it's wonderfull,

so maybe it was say before, but it seems that with the 1.66.1 no dvd patch (to rescue original dvd in his box forever, of course) we can't play and join the races in the game, there is really boring in a new game with new cars mods

thanks to apreciate, or not :D

Welldone,

1.66 + carpack + real DVD = solo races can be joined (sometime, because securom finish by not running the game after like 10 times loaded)

1.66 + carpack + no DVD 1.66 = solo races can't be joined (unfinished loading picture on the race-map and can't running the race by the road icon)

1.66 + carpack + yasu and dvd image = solo races can be joined everytime and the game always running well (no problem at all)

it sound like that at home, if it can help some riders

:duck:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys !!!

Very nooby user here so I´m kindly asking not to kill me. I´ve installed your CP patch and I just wanted to change the HD settings to HDU. The problem is that when I press 5 or any other number, the installation fails. The reason is that ´java ´was not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

This is happenning whenever I run the script with admin or without admin rights. So everytime.

Second question, after opening TDUMT Vehicle database I see some car names greyed out. Are those all only mods which I have to download or is it just blocked somehow?

Thank you for support on this beautiful game !

KEEP CRUISING

Hey Guys !!!

Very nooby user here so I´m kindly asking not to kill me. I´ve installed your CP patch and I just wanted to change the HD settings to HDU. The problem is that when I press 5 or any other number, the installation fails. The reason is that ´java ´was not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

This is happenning whenever I run the script with admin or without admin rights. So everytime.

Second question, after opening TDUMT Vehicle database I see some car names greyed out. Are those all only mods which I have to download or is it just blocked somehow?

Thank you for support on this beautiful game !

KEEP CRUISING

oh it seems you haven't installed Java 8 for windows. It is required for automated patch HD install.

To enable all slots in tdumt, replace vehicleslots.XML file in XML directory with update in tducp reference files.

I had a similar problem too. It kept using C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\TDU2 and not C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited.

In the end i gave up trying to make it HD.

patch HD install does the job at the exact location where you extracted the files. If you extract archive in tdu2 directory it will try to patch tdu2 so will fail irremediably

++++++ THANK YOU ++++++

It works now great. However, I do crash very rarely in some invisible police cars. I know this was the old problem before and I know that the amount of invisible cars is not nearly as high as it was before but. In last two days I crashed twice. Also sometimes after completing some challenge or race, the traffic does not load up and I have to restart the game.

But this is not bothering me at all :)

Big thanks to you guys once again. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To make it work with the patch i made, you'd need to merge both DB.bnk manually, am i right? Also add the DB resources...
yes, and manual merge is a pain as 2.00 now differs from 1.68b a lot. I tried automatic process but does not work completely either. That's why I will split the whole patch into on demand features for people wanting to get some 2.00a material onto car pack install.

Edit: finally solved issue with dl link...

Right... I've tried the full version, with clean install of TDU 1.66. My first problem is i cannot edit a car in TDUMT (Unable to load requested vehicle data). And if I replace cameras.bin using the one from TDUCP tools folder, I cannot even open the Vehicle Manager (Unable to load module: VehicleManager). What went wrong with this one?

I'm using version 1.16 btw.

It seems that I used lower version of TDUMT, I tried the newest one and it works perfectly, although the loading time takes quite long. Thanks for the solution!

Other question if I may, is there any way to make TDU cameras.bin editor work with new cameras.bin? The problem is the program doesn't recognize the new camera slot (no new camera slot appear on the list), although other slot can be loaded without issue.