We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Saturday Multiplayer #2.1: The Crew on September 17

Ryzza5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is that it doesn't want to install the game. FFS there is no progress bar, nothing, and it's stuck at "1/2"

Task Manager, close the InsHelper.exe. If it doesn't work, try to disable in-game overlay in Uplay settings.

Although, my laptop doesn't run it. Everything on minimun, i still get like 15fps. Lol Unplayable.

Task Manager, close the InsHelper.exe. If it doesn't work, try to disable in-game overlay in Uplay settings.

Although, my laptop doesn't run it. Everything on minimun, i still get like 15fps. Lol Unplayable.

Woah, thanks, it works now.

It is smooth... BUT wifi keeps disconnecting everytime I play, and this is an issue I have had since I bought and cannot resolve it. :bsod:

Not sure what happened to the login I created when Test Drive Unlimited was the thing, but nevermind. Not entirely happy that I appear to have signed my teeth over to the admins when I agreed to the T&C's either.......guess we're not actually supposed to read them.;)

Anyhoo, I shall endeavour to be at your cruise Ryzza. And if you ever accept that friend request I sent you 18 months ago, we may even find each other.....Name in the crew same as here. Will make a change from grinding the summits. Probably an MX5 to start.

A warning that there are several locations on the map that I get wierd low res textures and a frozen car while everyone else carries on. Seems to be a feature that I gained with Win10 anniversary. So if I suddenly come to a dead stop, that's why. I can reload the scenery by holding B for a while, so I do catch up.

Although if last nights experience was an indicator of the future, all the kids with free copies are being utter expletives deleted in the game at the moment, so I may turn into a raging rammer temporarily if one of them appears again.

Thanks for the responses here chaps (although don't forget to actually come this time, haha). I can make it one hour later if everyone prefers (I think they do).

So now that's 12.30pm UK time. 9:30pm Aussie.

Welcome to the forums Doobs, I'm pretty sure I've seen you on my Crew Roster which would imply I accepted your request. Have you updated graphics drivers recently?

Mr Compensator, sounds like you might have a cheap router that can't handle UPnP P2P connections and WiFi at the same time. Get a 'gaming' router like the Netgear 6300 or 6200.

No, actually, it is most likely the laptop that has issues with routers all over the globe. It did not work at home, at school, and now in a different country.

I can play for about two minutes until it disconnects to whatever I am connected to and will switch on after closing the game. Disabled every single power saving feature, W10 reinstalled, drivers on fleek, etc. Acer forums are full of "wifi keeps disconnecting" threads.

:bsod:

Can't quite figure out why sometimes this thread has 5 pages and sometimes only 2. On the 5 page version I saw a post from Ryzza saying it starts in 1hr20, posted at 10:09 am. Making the start 11:30. Except yesterday the start was 12:30. Maybe that's why I am on my own in game. Also every other player name is showing as unavailable