We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Saturday Multiplayer #2.1: The Crew on September 17

Ryzza5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good cruise for a couple of hours, apart from the comms issues. I could hear Ryzza and someone (pogo?) chatting, but they couldn't hear me, then all voices just stopped never to return. Is the first time I have cruised in the crew, and first time cruising since the one and only TDU2 cruise about 6 years ago!

Then there was my crashes, which also seemed to affect Pogo at the same time......:oook: Or he has the same problems, which is an unwelcome addition to my game in the last few weeks. I was convinced I had taken some cruise screenshots, but apparently not. So let me share a picture of my crashes to see if anyone recognises and knows how to fix it. I can play PvP for hours without issue, but in free ride, look at the horizon, see the non loaded texture?

[ATTACH]27168[/ATTACH]

As I get closer, it looks like this:

[ATTACH]27169[/ATTACH]

and my car comes to a halt. Holding B resets it and the texture loads. Other people are still moving about.

and on some saved free ride challenges, it happens at the same place every time:

[ATTACH]27170[/ATTACH]

Game files have been verified repeatedly, video drivers have been shoved back to 368.81 etc....

Hey there. Good cruise and a great way to start my career in The Crew since I downloaded it minutes before the cruise. And Doobrie, I can go one better with the no texture loading, ha ha. I was on a bridge when I took the first screenshot. It's happened quite a few times so I'm wondering if that's why the game is free, because there's something wrong with the code that causes this every now and again. I have to press R to reset the car which usually works, but I've also had the game hang at a black screen withe loading circle spinning around. The no texture crash happened twice on the 2 hour around the U.S. cruise which I've just done so I've played about 9 hours today and 9 hours yesterday. I'm knackered!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/pogostickio/No%20Bridge_zps0wbau1tz.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/pogostickio/The%20Saturday%20Crew_zpsykddftfa.jpg

• 3 months later...