We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MEGA Tutorial: add new cars (Slots) in TDU

Tob-Racer

Thanks for the support :) I really appreciate !

@Big, Yes I'm passionate, but you are passionate too and without your support, It would not push me to make tutorials or car slot mods :D So thank you for that ;)

Btw, If anyone is curious how my new SLS slot turned out, I've post two pics up here ;)

This tutorial is great, no doubt.

Shame i dont have enough time and patience to try it, but i respect your effort and work.

We see some great tutos and tools this days for this great game.

8 years old, long after official devs abadoned it, people still work on it, thats one great community.

You, Djey and others are doing some great work these days.

You are bringing us new slots, Djey new tools, Combat made sure we will get some new modders :D

Thanks guys :) Enjoy !

@ Dux. If you too lazy/inpatient/don't have the time to install a slot your self, you can still try my car slot add-on :D I don't know what people want at the end that's why I've made that tuto :lol: But that's alright, I understand it's not the sort of thing everyone likes to do.

Well I haven't done much to be honest. I just spend some time trying to understand how the database work with the help of civicmanvtec and JPTH's original tutorial and because I'm a sharer I wanted to share my work with the community. And that's right, we are a great community and that's why I still play TDU. I'm glad to bring a bit of my contribution after many modders bring some superb Cars, Rims, sounds, HUDs, Environment mods, Tools and tutorials :) But modders are not the most important part of the community, people who support all the projects are also important because they simply motivate the modders to bring you the best of TDU. That's it :D

I only have to say that the tuto is fantastic and it´s very clear for understanding it. I have to say that I follow every step but i don´t know what´s going wrong with my database that when I finish to map everything perfectly and start to edit the vehicleslot of my TDU MODDING TOOL it says that there is a NEGATIVE VALUE or something like this and the TDUPE says that there is an error and I can´t save or edit any car. I think my game is mad or I am a bit silly for modding.

Anyway I want to say that It´s awesome all works of the modders. Thank you so much

thanks for all your effort to make tdu better and better togetter with the rest of this awesome communnity!

in my oppinion its time to give you a modderbadge!

and i think im not the only one who thinks that!!

You deserve it!

Thanks a lot ! Oh yes please ! I want my precious :drool:

modder_rank.png

Diablo, Ryzza, Andreaz, Mike, Camel, anyone ? Can I have one please ? :D Could you also ad this one please :lol:

admin_rank.png

I only have to say that the tuto is fantastic and it´s very clear for understanding it. I have to say that I follow every step but i don´t know what´s going wrong with my database that when I finish to map everything perfectly and start to edit the vehicleslot of my TDU MODDING TOOL it says that there is a NEGATIVE VALUE or something like this and the TDUPE says that there is an error and I can´t save or edit any car. I think my game is mad or I am a bit silly for modding.

Anyway I want to say that It´s awesome all works of the modders. Thank you so much

What car are you trying to ad ? Could you take some screen of your errors and post it here please ? Are you sure the values are all correct and the reference numbers are the same in the database, vehiculesslots.xml and CarData.mdb ? And if you want to, could send me your Database files + CarData and vehiculesslot.xml please ?

I´m Trying to put the Ferrari 599 GTB China Edition. I map everything correct and then, I go to the vehicleslot of TDU MODDING TOOL and I copy the original car and then i Change it for my car and my new refer number.

Then I go to de TDU MODDING TOOLS and when I try to open it it put me this error:

[ATTACH]22909[/ATTACH]

I don´t know men!!! Thanks for your attention

Okay. You didn't answer all my questions down here so it might be difficult to help you :rolleyes: What is the original slot/car you copied ? Could you send me your Vehiculesslot.xml Or could you screen it please ?

What car are you trying to ad ? Could you take some screen of your errors and post it here please ? Are you sure the values are all correct and the reference numbers are the same in the database, vehiculesslots.xml and CarData.mdb ? And if you want to, could send me your Database files + CarData and vehiculesslot.xml please ?

Ohh yeah!! The original atari car is the Ferrari 575 Maranello. I send you my database and my vehicleslot. The cardata of the TDUPE dont send you because before modifiying the TDUPE CARDATA you have to open the TDU MODDING TOOL and then the error appears and I know that the database is corrupted and something was going wrong. Thanks for your attenttion men

Thanks :) I'm going to have a look now and I'll tell you what's wrong as soon as possible.

EDIT: Your error is very simple :) You were using the VehiculesSlot.xml from my Car slot Add-On mod and your database contains only all the original Atari cars and the community megapack. My Car slot mod is not in your database so TDUMT got confused. One slot in Vehiculesslot.xml is a slot in the database. If there is one more or one less, TDUMT get that error.

So here is the VehiculesSlot.xml you should use down here

Apart from that, you've done a good job in the database :) It should work fine. :happyroll:

Be Careful with TDUPE if you also using the CarData in my CarSlot Add-on mod. If you have 2 Copy of TDU: One with my mod and the other with your 599 China Edition, make sure to have different profile of CarData and VehiculesSlot.xml !

• Ryzza5 pinned and featured this topic