We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pator5 Ferrari F40

Pator5

What is your next project ?

;)

Deff a car the nobody made for TDU before :)

--- Post Updated ---

Wow nice one Pator5 !! :thumbsup: . Keep up the great work :happyroll:

+ rep :clap:

Thanks a ton m8 , really glad you like it. Enjoy ! :D

--- Post Updated ---

car need more blackest glass

I can use a darker texture for the windows Star , but kinda didn't like it that way. But thanks for the suggestion :)

--- Post Updated ---

nice work mate,you started ambitious with F40 and you succeeded...congratulation....;)

car looking pretty good,need to find good ik,F40 camera is ok...only problem I found is looking behind from the cockpit view...when someone test it,it will see what I meant....

I wish you luck with future projects!!!:cheers:

Thank you my friend , i was on the verge of giving up cuz i lost my mapping several times (noob in zmodeller) :D

There are few IK's that can be used i will see what can i do and will post here(found many cameras for other ppl mods can't find the right for the mine Irony)

--- Post Updated ---

Thank you for the car and your hardwork ... It's nicest moment in the world to see a new mod presenter.

Thanks m8 :)

Mate, i think its really need black background. Its 5 minutes work so make it PLEASE :D

Wait you think background or frame ? I don't understand you honestly :confused:

If you want black background , i've never seen a F40 with something like that and i know for 25 years

If you mean that it needs a frame there is a frame , you can see the black frame around it and it's improvisation

C'mon man i didn't choose F40 for nothing it's my childhood dream car since i was 6yrs old i have burago models of it , cuz back in my childhood video games suck :D

--- Post Updated ---

Ok does anybody understand what Driver TDU means ? Seriously , i don't understand once it's a frame and after it's background.I'm not sarcastic i wanna make this car perfect.