We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do you modify traction specifically.

SecretlyaFish

I have noticed that some cars simply hook up better than others. Using the performance editor, I have found usually the fastest times are with an AWD car paired with either a SA or sequential gearbox. However, each car seems to have their own way of hooking up, and AWD or not, some cars seem to be just garbage at getting traction.

For example, I recently downloaded a few cars on here, Aventador, lp570's, etc. They have AWD, but they are awful at hooking up, especially the Lp570s. Also the 918 porsche is another good example of a car that doesn't want to hook up. It doesn't matter what I set the torque split too, they almost behave as if they are RWD in first gear. How can I change this.

A good example of a car that hooks up and just goes is the CLS55amg. I've put over 1000hp and 1200 torque just as a test, and it still hooks up quite well. Below 3 sec 0-60. I also made a Ruf Rturbo. 640hp, 700 torque, SA gearbox, 45 front 55 rear torque split, thing does 60 in 2 secs flat. I can make the stock aventador lighter, reduce its power, increase its torque, give it the same torque split and gearbox, and it wont come near 2 secs to 60mph.

What file and what tool do I need to get into to either modify the width of the tires, or modify a traction value. I thought it might be "Grip" in the performance editor, but it only seems to affect what speed you can corner at, not how much power the tires can take before they break traction. Thanks in advance guys.

Press D. Turn Driver Aids on.

I would think the staff could learn how to read. I didn't ask how to press D and turn driver aids on. Nowhere does it say that. I asked, specifically, how to mod traction. People these days can't read or think that their half assed suggestions are needed. Funny.

If you don't know the answer, don't post here, your not helpful.

you need to look into *.btrq within mod.bnk that have set torque curve. you can try replace it but still can't modify.

drag time you need to adjust many values to mix and match. gear ratios/inertia, engine inertia, acceleration and center of gravity (x-axis).

for traction not only grip, suspension/damper/steering/ride hide and overhang need to mix together.

each driving aids mode give you different effect so trying yourself.

I like sport because I can burnt more smoking :twisted: