We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pator's Workshop - Zonda Released (09.04.2016)

Pator5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an Alfa 4C in at least these games: FH2, Driveclub, Assetto Corza, NFS MW 2012, GRID Autosport and The Crew. I'll see if I can find the models.

Oh, and the GTV6 is in FM3 and/or FM4.

--- Post Updated ---

GTV6 from FM4: 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV 6 2.5 [116C] - GameModels Community

4C from GRID Autosport: Alfa Romeo 4C - GameModels Community

Nope m8 i can't find it , find it and i told ya i will make that i guarantee u that

--- Post Updated ---

There is an Alfa 4C in at least these games: FH2, Driveclub, Assetto Corza, NFS MW 2012, GRID Autosport and The Crew. I'll see if I can find the models.

Oh, and the GTV6 is in FM3 and/or FM4.

--- Post Updated ---

GTV6 from FM4: 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV 6 2.5 [116C] - GameModels Community

4C from GRID Autosport: Alfa Romeo 4C - GameModels Community

The model from grid suck in every way m8 , GTV6 wont make till i become good with modding , that's one of my childhood heroes. My cousin has one in fact

I hope you dont mind if i ask, not requesting, just asking, do you have some other Alfas in you plans ?

Honestly Dux my plan is to finish what i have already started , and if you have any specific Alfa in mind PM me or post it here :)

I'm not one of those who freak out cuz someone will post a request :D Cheers :)

Thats totaly ok mate, you should finish what you have started, and good luck with that.

I have some "projects" started year and a half ago, never finished, lol.

I just asked.

Nah i dont want to request, i am just asking because my friend loves one AR and maybe if someone made it he would decide to play tdu with me again, lol.

Mate, dont say sorry for delay, its not you obligation to release a mod ona specific day or i dunno what.

Just take your time, make them good, and ofcourse after finishing important stuff in your life, this is like a side hobby.

Dont get me wrong, please, just saying.

We waited too long for some mods, but we understood that the moddr didnt had so much time free for modding, but in the end we got very good mod and enjoyed it, and still enjoying.

Thanks guys :)

--- Post Updated ---

Mate, dont say sorry for delay, its not you obligation to release a mod ona specific day or i dunno what.

Just take your time, make them good, and ofcourse after finishing important stuff in your life, this is like a side hobby.

Dont get me wrong, please, just saying.

We waited too long for some mods, but we understood that the moddr didnt had so much time free for modding, but in the end we got very good mod and enjoyed it, and still enjoying.

Dux u r 100% right , but m8 not so long ago i was on the other side.It's not very good feeling when u waiting for a mod , but yet it takes time to be made good :)

I like this car even more than the 250 GT California, and that says a lot. Thank you so much for bringing these kind of machines into our beloved game.

As for the textures I don't care. If it was something visible from the cockpit view or some really big area, it perhaps might matter, but in that place, for me, it's completely okay to use the same texture as in the rest.

Pator,

leave it as it as - as far as I know, that diamond stitching is not original. I have never seen diamond stitching in a Ferrari car back in the 60s and 70s. That mod looks awesome!

This area is made for luggage, so if you leave it empty, it´s absolutely realistic. Not a bug at all. ;)