We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pator's Workshop - Zonda Released (09.04.2016)

Pator5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to have a taste in classic cars my friend. Image below sums up my opinion:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9NXBDp2O-IY/T6pdA0qcTYI/AAAAAAAAK2U/KLG94kMqZU4/s320/2060390-i_like_it.jpg

TDU needs these classics like air m8 , that's all and no body makes them (Miha did the 550 but not very good)

--- Post Updated ---

It recalls me good old NFS 5 :lol: Nice that you have a workshop now :)

Thanks m8 , must open the workshop to show my work , not posting my work in other threads :)

250 GT Lusso Berlinetta... :eek2:

Why freezed?

Cuz i'm not up to the task yet m8 , need more reasons ?Don't want to make a mod , just to be counted, it needs to look very good or it will not be released.That's one reason , second is i'm working only for a month in any 3d program still learning.

Hope that's enough for freezing the mod

Cuz i'm not up to the task yet m8 , need more reasons ?Don't want to make a mod , just to be counted, it needs to look very good or it will not be released.That's one reason , second is i'm working only for a month in any 3d program still learning.

Hope that's enough for freezing the mod

Hi Pator,

I didn´t want to offend you - I just thought you stopped the 250 GT and looking at the picture that would be very sad. ;)

Cruising the island in a Lusso with that V12 sound (there´s a nice mod from the 250GTO)....mmmh... :aah:

Hi Pator,

I didn´t want to offend you - I just thought you stopped the 250 GT and looking at the picture that would be very sad. ;)

Cruising the island in a Lusso with that V12 sound (there´s a nice mod from the 250GTO)....mmmh... :aah:

It's ok m8 you didn't offend me at all , just wanted to make things clear. believe me i want this car to be in TDU more than anyone,just need lil time to improve my skills that's all