We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pator's Workshop - Zonda Released (09.04.2016)

Pator5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have announcement to make and apologize to all of you Due to the latest situation in TDU modding community all my ongoing projects are frozen (don't know till when) and my apologies to all of you who waited for my mods to be released , 488 for example , but i'll inform some of you who i know well , you might get the mod and other mods to an email or pm, also all the links are removed for now from my mods threads ...

That's really a pity to hear, but I understand you very well, m8. :nods:

Keep up ya head, I do too. :cool:

It´s a very sadly new! I was waiting your awesome Ferrari 488 GTB, but I understand you. I hope you could change the opinion but I respect your decission. Respect man

Change my opinion about what mate ? The current situation in TDU modding community made me do this , the situation of stealing mods , "fixing them" , there are people that are without shame in the community right now.While this is going on ... i wont be able to release anything 'cause it will be fixed. And TDU2 modders should watch out because their mods are getting "fixed" also

Man I understand you, but if there are people ho "fix" mod is his problem. In my opinion if every modder left to put his work in here or in his webstite, they win. Is simple. I don´t know what they want with fixing or re-editing mod. But we are left them to kill this comunnity and this game because nobody want to post a mod. I don´t know how to make a mod but I really like this game. And Is a f*cking lalalala looking how many moders are leaving this. I understand you and of course I understand the other modders but I think that in this case the solutions is worst than the problem. There are more and more TDU fans and I am one of them, and I´m really sure that there are too much fans than thieves. If someone want to steal a mod, today with all the actually tecnology is easy to make (I don´t say that I´m a thief because some of the modders knows about me and they know that I Have always respected them) just try to say that the one who are losing with this is the people who only want the mods and drive them in the game.

I understand that to be able to have an awesome quality mod is necesary to spent so much time and is your work, and i don´t want to upset you, just only want to be able to see the other side of this problem.

But as I said before, I really apreciate you, I really respect you and I really understand your decission.

Cheers mate

Man I understand you, but if there are people ho "fix" mod is his problem. In my opinion if every modder left to put his work in here or in his webstite, they win. Is simple. I don´t know what they want with fixing or re-editing mod. But we are left them to kill this comunnity and this game because nobody want to post a mod. I don´t know how to make a mod but I really like this game. And Is a f*cking lalalala looking how many moders are leaving this. I understand you and of course I understand the other modders but I think that in this case the solutions is worst than the problem. There are more and more TDU fans and I am one of them, and I´m really sure that there are too much fans than thieves. If someone want to steal a mod, today with all the actually tecnology is easy to make (I don´t say that I´m a thief because some of the modders knows about me and they know that I Have always respected them) just try to say that the one who are losing with this is the people who only want the mods and drive them in the game.

I understand that to be able to have an awesome quality mod is necesary to spent so much time and is your work, and i don´t want to upset you, just only want to be able to see the other side of this problem.

But as I said before, I really apreciate you, I really respect you and I really understand your decission.

Cheers mate

just one thing you got wrong there ..fix=steal,re posting on other site as their own ... cheers im not offended by you mate

• 3 years later...