We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Mclaren MP4-12C + McLaren 650S

TDUZoqqer

Oh my gosh dude! It's amazing!

I was kinda dissapointed with the P1 because i haven't found a good IK and the quality was not as good as this one.

But this one... flawless. Everything it's PERFECT. From the exterior quality to the interior, all the carbon/leather options the camera, IK, sound, physics.

Thank you for this mod! I simply love it!

Vl0lMFp.jpg

BfRZPsw.jpg

XOmpZPL.jpg

Hi Zoqqer, I think I may have found a bug. When I install the Lightweight forged diamond cut wheels for the 12C, the rear wheels are inverted but the front wheels are OK. I tried installing the Silver Lightweight forged right after and those ones are OK back and front so the issue must be with the Diamond cut.

Zoqqer, I don't know if you saw my bug report, but this is what happens when I install the Lightweight diamond cut wheels on the 12C:

haha no idea what it causes.. Didn't have such bugs while testing.. Just install another rim and replace the files manually, that should do the work I think

Ur mds suk m8 n00b I cn do btr on ms paint.... Fgt 1v1 me br0 nuke town

lmao m8 im gona xXx_Qu1cKsCoP3_xXx u lil fgt com @ me bra i guna bash u m8

Yup. Got the same problem as well for the rear wheels:

[ATTACH]23420[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23419[/ATTACH]

Could you make a little fix please ? :)

Also, just want to know why you use two different rims ? :D Cause I'm gonna install all the rims alongside the one I've installed and I don't want to get some weird thing from a single sets of rims. The P1 have the same thing, Using two different rims Just curious to know why ? :hmmm:

Apart from all that. I really love both Mclarens. :cool: Thank you for your great work !

Could you make a little fix please ? :)

Nah, don't have time to. Just install a different set and replace the files manually. As already said, I didn't have this problems while testing, neither did Rassva.

Also, just want to know why you use two different rims ? :D Cause I'm gonna install all the rims alongside the one I've installed and I don't want to get some weird thing from a single sets of rims. The P1 have the same thing, Using two different rims Just curious to know why ? :hmmm:

Because the front wheel is smaller (19 Inch) than the rear one (20 inch)

Alright no problem. Gonna do that later. :)

Oh so you do care about the size of the wheels. Interesting ! :DThen it's gonna be piece of cake to add new rims in the game. Just need to separate the files like the RUFs rims right ? For example: 650S_F_01 & 650S_R_01 with the rims get resized correctly in TDU_Rims.db. Thanks a lot :nods:

• 1 month later...