We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who Is Buying The Witcher 3?

Camel

I've been playing it for the past 3 days and I absolutely love it.

The graphics are phenomenal and the gameplay is typical Witcher gameplay if you've played the previous ones you'll go in expecting about the same. I'm not a fan of the keyboard layout so I'm playing with my Xbox One controller instead.

I can't speak on the performance for those without high end cards though provided you are playing it on PC. It runs great on my setup but I don't recommend using Nvidia's HairWorks. It likes to drain your FPS.

Anyway, it's a must buy for me. Even if you haven't played the previous Witcher games, you will still enjoy and understand this one. There is an option to 'simulate' a Witcher 2 save but I didn't go that route. You also have the option of importing your Witcher 2 save provided you are far enough into the story.

I can't speak on the performance for those without high end cards though provided you are playing it on PC. It runs great on my setup but I don't recommend using Nvidia's HairWorks. It likes to drain your FPS.

yep I can pretty much max out everything if I turn off hairworks. Pretty well optimized. I also play with the xb1 controller it's much easier that way.

I also play with the xb1 controller it's much easier that way.

You're right. I use an XB1 controller as well. I swear the keyboard controls in TW2 were so much easier to use than in TW3 but it's been ages since I've played it. CDPR didn't do a very good job with keyboard controls which I find rather ironic. :eyebrow: