We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

perfect :D

After that patch, onley one or two BMW´s are miss :D

(and Jaguar XJ220)

relax man the BMW's is comming after this pack

--- Post Updated ---

sry but I don´t

understand ... Are the DreamPack will be released?

Or not?

man i hope that StarGT agree to release Dreampack 2.0

--- Post Updated ---

Hi, i like this pach so much but I got some little bugs :

- pink textures in r8 v8 : around engine and floor of the alfa 8c

-driver of fatboy low rider seem to behave like he was on a sport bike : so funny ^^

- i have 161 over 163 car ratio in tdulife : what car did i missed ?

-la ferrari, fxx and f2012 : have 0kmh stats on car dealers and garage

It is nothing but i prefer saying it. if not corrected it's not important. Your pack is AMAZING :-)

Man are you can tell wich cars is missing? Because i didn't try to get all cars and im not sure wich car is missing. This will be very usefull to know.

Good news that Xarlith is allowing you to use the UP0.5 Database, hope Stargt doesnt quit though, like you said, the packs really need his amazing work! Hope you guys are able to work things out and use the 0.5 database and well, continue with your work! ;)

No pressure though, never feel under pressure from people if they start making wishlists and you cant do them, just continue with whatever you plan, we'll love and be very grateful for whatever you make!

BTW: I know i post a lot, dont take it as a form of pressure or eagerness at all, just think of me as very very addicted to this game and very excited for these packs!

Really like it! I was actually going to replace all the radio station music (because lets be honest, the ingame music is terrible), but like an idiot, i deleted all the music in the radio stations folders in TDU2 unpacked folder by accident, i meant to click copy but i clicked delete, so i actually dont have the bnk files to replace the music.. "bravo" *sarcastic clap* :clap: #welldoneme

PS: In case anyone else, like me, was wondering what song this is because i really like it, i shazam'd it and its Xenogenesis - TheFatRat ;)

Well if i was going to do it it wouldn't be anything amazing, id just replace the songs.. because im not very familiar with TDU2 modding, i dont think ill be able to add anything fancy like a tool to skip songs or anything, And also if i was to do it, someone would have to send me the bnk files - as i mentioned i dont actually have them, plus id probably have to get whoever is interested in using this to vote on the music included, to give everyone a chance, and i wouldnt know what music everyone is into - and im not sure if id have to take copyrights into account..

Although these guys use the 3d models from games, which have copyrights so i dont see it as a problem, especially as it would be a limited amount of people using it and for their personal use, so yeah..

I know I keep doing this but I'm back!!! been nearly 2 months since I last turned my PC on because long story short I was hit by a tank on my bike....sounds insane I know but genuinely happened, anyways that P1 looks incredible!!! and I am liking that song for the menu, makes the game seem more modern!

Gyys i want opinion are you like this new main menu sound because i can't decide are we need to include it at the next part of the pack and want your votes.

You can vote here Straw Poll

I'am probably older than most of you guys here so you might don't know this song, but IMO this is the perfect song and it fits TDU2 like no other song does, it just has that exotic surf and beach chill out vibe/feeling in it:

Let me know what you think.

P.S. I voted "yes" but prefer this one I mentioned. BTW It's the short version.

Offtopic: It's a shame it's not possible to extract models from Driveclub, they're getting exclusive cars that are not appearing in other games, they have the McLaren 675LT and now a new DLC with the Ferrari FKK K, the P1 GTR, 2015 Nismo GTR etc.

Zero 7 - YouTube[/url]

Let me know what you think.

P.S. I voted "yes" but prefer this one I mentioned. BTW It's the short version.

Offtopic: It's a shame it's not possible to extract models from Driveclub, they're getting exclusive cars that are not appearing in other games, they have the McLaren 675LT and now a new DLC with the Ferrari FKK K, the P1 GTR, 2015 Nismo GTR etc.

If you want i can convert the audio, and send it to you so you can use it if you want.. I like it too! I wouldnt listen to it as actual music, im more into Pop and Light EDM, like Rihanna, Ellie Goulding and Zedd, but the song you suggested fits well in TDU2!

And yeah, I agree its a shame you cant rip Driveclub models, id also love to see the Mercedes AMG GT in TDU2, although im sure that there are some good models for that... Might be in FM6 or the new NFS.. If people will still be modding by the time they come out :)

Tomorrow??? Im legit not going to be able to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone involved!!

--- Post Updated ---

Tomorrow??? Im legit not going to be able to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone involved!!

OH MY GOD I CAN GET IT NOW. I didnt realise it was midnight haha!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! My face when i realised it was there was priceless!!!!! OH GUYS!! IM CRYING.