We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Congratulations for all the work you give to us ! it's been a while since I commented on tdu1 & tdu2 modshop... (Windows 10 upgrade screwed my computer, had to do a fresh install....)

just a question is someone working on NPC Clothes shop ?

I mean... theres a lot more things to NPC clothes. Like DJ Headphones, security guard earbud.. oh and... just a thing... now we have an F1 to the game, can someone add a bike helmet (why noth the entire suit in all colors) to car clothes ? this would be pretty cool to have helmet when F1 driving : I'm not talking about Helmet + Helmet view for car clothes only only bbike helmet for aesthetics usage :)

Cheers to all and many thanks My TDU2 is better than ever

At new version have only 1 supercar other cars is more normal...I think that supercars are enought at the Autopack for now, but this not mean that at the future parts will not be more supercars. I think that to the end of this week new version will be released if the tests is fine and haven't bugs.

Hey guys , i'm new here... I've installed the game and unpacked it as well.. I wonder how do i install this pack, I mean do i just delete the 4 folders of this pack and replace the backup folders or do i delete the 4 folders in euro ? Thanks in advance