We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Hey everyone, I installed everything and when I launch the game everything's running fine, except that there is no clue of any of the cars from the mod. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong? I've extracted the game files, put all high, med, rim, interior, sounds (vehicles only), linked the Universal Launcher to the files, and the only files I haven't added are "common_car.bat" and frontend folder.

Also does anyone know if there is a way launch the game with the UniLauncher by pressing Play on Steam and registering that I'm playing and counting playtime without addin it as a non-steam game? (I have bought the game on Steam)

EDIT: nvm, I extracted the frontend files and everything's in order now. Almost. I haven't checked out all the cars yet, but there's this slight thing called the Koenigsegg Agera R's model, which is like a Peugeot 106 (white hatchback traffic car).

Hi all together

Today I finally found the time to try the Autopack. The last version I had installed was the first beta version, since then I had no time for longer tests. So today I downloaded the version 1.5 and used the whole evening for buying the new rides and cruising around. And only thing I can say is that I was really impressed and amazed about your work :)

I only found one little placement error: The Lykan Hypersport is no Japanese car. The car is a model of W Motors, wich is an Arabian company (founded in Beirut, Lebanon). In nower days the company has it's headquarter in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Due to 4 European high-end manufacturers that were involved in the development (RUF, Carozzeria Viotti, Studio Torino, Magna Steyer) the car would fit better to the European Supercars dealerships ;)

Please go on with that wonderful patch and keep the comunity alive, there are still empty spots at some dealers ;)

Koenigsegg One:1 will not be added at the pack, i think that we have enough supercars. Now is time for little classic cars, suvs....little normal cars.

--- Post Updated ---

Blinks without db_data file you never will have new cars at the game. Every single file at this pack is needed for the game, that's why install everything

Hi all together

Today I finally found the time to try the Autopack. The last version I had installed was the first beta version, since then I had no time for longer tests. So today I downloaded the version 1.5 and used the whole evening for buying the new rides and cruising around. And only thing I can say is that I was really impressed and amazed about your work :)

I only found one little placement error: The Lykan Hypersport is no Japanese car. The car is a model of W Motors, wich is an Arabian company (founded in Beirut, Lebanon). In nower days the company has it's headquarter in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Due to 4 European high-end manufacturers that were involved in the development (RUF, Carozzeria Viotti, Studio Torino, Magna Steyer) the car would fit better to the European Supercars dealerships ;)

Please go on with that wonderful patch and keep the comunity alive, there are still empty spots at some dealers ;)

Middle-Eastern it is, which is close to Asia, if not part of it. There's as such no better dealer for it, nor can we make new dealers.

I see only want, want and want. A someone to help us with finding or converting of 3d models? Or with creating of sound files for this cars?No, haven't!!! All moders are quit from this game, unoftunelly. At the game will not be added KOENIGSEGG ONE:1, not be added Mercedes CLS 2015, no bentley's, no Maybach's....All free slots is planned now. For that cars we have models and will be added at future parts. At the final of this pack we will have around 70 new cars at the game. Only this i can say

P.S: Blinks Autopack is sequel of UP04 and is fully compatible with it. YOU was write at other post that you use only vehicles and sounds from autopack - that mean you never will have new cars at the game, because the "MOST IMPORTANT" file is db_data.cpr. You can't use chooselly files without other files from the packs, because they are connected all. Install everything from UP-04 and Autopack 1.5 and you will have all new cars, brands, tunings....but check are your game is UNPACKED.