We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Fair enough. So basically car mods have they own parts to them (Physics, colors, model, textures, etc); but adding the actual car into the game can break the game. I can tell that modding new cars into TDU2 is a more difficult than Shift 2. Shift 2 only has one spot to buy cars, while TDU2 has many spots to buy cars. To add a new car into TDU2 requires you to find a dealership to add the car (without modding in new dealerships onto the current map). And if there isn't a place to add the car, you have to move around the old cars in the dealership and that can cause problems.

I noticed that the Veneno has the wrong engine sound. It is not supposed to sound like a V10 from the LFA it is supposed to sound like the V12 from the Aventador. Is it alright if I change the Veneno engine sound to have the Aventador sound instead of the Lexus LFA sound?

Edit:

The Pagani Huayra needs a small bit of work. The front rims are dished in like the rear ones, when the front rims don't even have a dish to them on the real Huayra. Just a small issue, but can easily be fixed.

Thanks for the tutorial. I did everything like on video but I have an issue: I created a new slot for 991 GT3, I copied everything as you told us but when I enter a game and try to drive Porsche I can't drive more than 70 km/h and when I try to slow down or stop the car, the front of it goes under the ground. Do you know maybe what should I do with it? :)

Why all my DLC cars are unlocked after I installed the Autopack 1.5 on this forum?

It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::D:D

After installing the Autopack 1.5, I can buy all the bikes and the Ferrari Chinese Edition (...etc).:happyroll::happyroll:

I am asking so because few months ago I was told on this forum that no DLC cars will be released or dealt with on this forum.:eek:

Not sure if I accidentally unlocked them (definitely I didn't pay anything to acquire them) or it is due to the Autopack 1.5. But the only thing I did is installed this pack (and finished 7 DLC missions, in case it matters).:nods:

What a bloody surprise~~~~~~~:nuts::nuts:

--- Post Updated ---

Found little grammatical mistake on the topic, but whatever :twisted:

Mod edit: Please do not swear, it is against the rules.

I clicked to download the road pack and took me to deposit files as usual, only unlike the special carbon pack there was no count down for a code that would appear to prove that im human, just a link to become a golden member with paypal and an add below that you can't close, anyone know what this means? And what can be done about it, other than paying for a MOD!

Tduchicken has got some good sound mods for veneneo and sesto elemento. Also, Im very excited for classic car pack.

Finally got me a new graphics card, and I play TDU2 at max settings at 1440x900 (max of my monitor) at 60fps+ but the problem is I have 8x aliasjng and I still get jaggies. How can I make the game look sharper, so I can actually read the dials in the cars? Probably not the best place to post this.

Thanks for the tutorial. I did everything like on video but I have an issue: I created a new slot for 991 GT3, I copied everything as you told us but when I enter a game and try to drive Porsche I can't drive more than 70 km/h and when I try to slow down or stop the car, the front of it goes under the ground. Do you know maybe what should I do with it? :)

I issued that, Binbow also noticed it. There's a fix for it. I left a link in the description (brakes fix mod), it only replaces your physics.cpr. The handling could be a tad annoying, but it's the only way to make added cars not have a speed limiter.

--- Post Updated ---

Loekie, is there a possibility that if I don't get the exact dimensions of a car (wheelbase, track width, overhang, etc) then can it make the model look weird and also cause strange clipping points on the car?

All I can say is that you need the exact​ data from the replacement car of your mod. If that is what you mean.

--- Post Updated ---

Tduchicken has got some good sound mods for veneneo and sesto elemento. Also, Im very excited for classic car pack.

Finally got me a new graphics card, and I play TDU2 at max settings at 1440x900 (max of my monitor) at 60fps+ but the problem is I have 8x aliasjng and I still get jaggies. How can I make the game look sharper, so I can actually read the dials in the cars? Probably not the best place to post this.

Mate, on a 1440x900 monitor, it's no wonder you can't read the dials, they're just too small (I have a good PC, I have everything on max settings)

until last week I was also using a 1440x900, now I have a brand new 24 inch 1920x1080 screen, and the dials are as clear as it can be. So it's just the monitor size. Nothing you can change about that graphically.

Guys be patient they're doing everything they can to bring us the pack and I'm sure it will be to everyone's standards, as always. Anticipating it guys, it's gonna be epic! Unfortuneately for me my pc broke so i've had to play on my mac and let me tell you its rubbish. I got a new one yesterday and im setting it up now so i hope to redownload all your amazing work and play again :lol:

I issued that' date=' Binbow also noticed it. There's a fix for it. I left a link in the description (brakes fix mod), it only replaces your physics.cpr. The handling could be a tad annoying, but it's the only way to make added cars not have a speed limiter.[/font']

Is there any other way to remove the speed limiter? I really don't like the "Brakes Fix" mod.

Also, is there a way to make the cars actually reach their RPM red-line properly (without short shifting in automatic). That and I have an issue with some of my mods not shifting in automatic mode (I have to use sequential mode to get them to shift).

Is there any other way to remove the speed limiter? I really don't like the "Brakes Fix" mod.

Not as far as I know.

Also, is there a way to make the cars actually reach their RPM red-line properly (without short shifting in automatic). That and I have an issue with some of my mods not shifting in automatic mode (I have to use sequential mode to get them to shift).

Again, not as far as I know, considering I have been shifting with manual ever since I've used VPE. Just try it yourself, it makes driving way more fun :)

With TDU2VPE can't fix automatic shifting because there you haven't rpm's that is max for every gear. That is possible only with HEX Workshop. Allmost all unreleased cars haven't finished data that's why they haven't brakes and can't reach more than 69km/h. There is no mod wich fix that, because the cars are unfinished.

Доброго дня,автопакет хороший Огромное Спасибо за вашу работу!!! Ну хочу сказать что не понравилось в нём мне кажется вы перегнули со скоростью Порш Спайдер, и LaFerari слишком большая скорость да и ещё то что на koenigsegg CCXR не надо было менять ему физику это не есть хорошо лучше бы оригинальные машины оставались такие какими их и сделали.Я пользуюсь вашим автопакетом и мне нравятся новые автомобили в игре ну меня напрягает только замена физики оригинальной машины на koenigsegg CCXR он просто тупо стал быстрей в ускорении и легче в управлении.

Good day, good Autopack Many thanks for your work !!! And I want to say that did not like it I think you went too at the speed of a Porsche Spyder and LaFerari too much speed and even more then that on koenigsegg CCXR not have to change his physics is not good better if the original machine were such what them sdelali.Ya use your Autopack and I like new cars in the game well, I only bother replacing the original machine on physics at koenigsegg CCXR he just stupidly became faster in acceleration and easier to manage.