We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Hey guys, great job as always, but I would like to point out that the vehicles folder in Euro > bnk is called vehicules instead of vehicles so if anyone thats planning on installing a mod by just dropping the changed Euro folder on the main TDU folder should change it to vehicles and it should work. Actually I just tested it out and changing it to vehicles made all the cars invisible, changed back to vehicules and its all good again lol.

Love the latest version, it adds a great variety to the game!

My favorite has gotta be the 320i TT though!

That said, it has two problems:

1. I tried rallying in it, which quickly reveals its offroad capabilities, or rather lack of it. I could manage 120 km/h off road! On road, 200 km/h easy.

Temporarily fixed by enabling the Off-road parameter in the VPE, however the handling gets very bad, even in Full Assistance.

2. The middle (RPM?) gauge is up side down.

--- Post Updated ---

Why is the BMW 320 TT Group 5 a B2 class car? It is not capable of going off-road, so I assume that you were going to make it a C3 or a C2 car and that you made a mistake.

Are you familiar with rallysport? Group 5 means a rallysport group, where the BMW was, historically. Although I indeed mentioned it's crap for offroading. Fix it by enabling the Offroad parameter in the misc page of the VPE.

Oh, it's a rally car? Doesn't really look like one, but I can fix it myself. Should I provide a hot fix for those that don't have VPE?

Also, I think that the Ruf Yellow Bird should be in C1 class. The Top Speed is way higher than all of the other C2 class cars. The Jaguar XJ220 in in C1 class and the acceleration is a bit worse than the Yellow Bird. Other than the Yellow Bird, everything else is perfect in their classes in terms of top speed. Miura is on par with the Countach, the BMW M1 is a bit over-powered in terms of top speed, but not by too much.

Can the creator of this pack tell me if this would be a change that they can allow?