We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

I'm not sure if someone posted that already, but at the shop i see this on different cars. (I saw that on different cars at different shops.)

testdrive2_2016_02_26gaxv1.png

After i bought the car, the had rims again. (Looks like the mechanics were not finished to prepair the car before the deal. :D )

And the Countach is in the shoplist but i don't see the car at the showroom. (It's not an issue to me, because i already have the car, but it should be mentioned.)

DonnieBarsco, I am not too big of an expert. But if the vehicle is on the shop list, but does not exist when you enter the shop, then it probably means that you don't have the 3D model in your game files. I experienced this when I was modding in add-on vehicles. But for me I had the model in my files, but I forgot to program the vehicle to read the 3D model in my files.

this bug is because of lowest specs of your pc maybe. If you go outside and then inside at the shop the rims will be displayed.

I don't think my hardware is the problem.

Those are my specs: (I can easily play The Crew and GTA5, so it should handle TDU2 good enough)

AMD FX Series FX-8320 8x 3.50GHz So.AM3+ BOX

ASRock 990FX Extreme3 AMD 990FX So.AM3+ Dual Channel DDR3 ATX Retail

4GB Palit NVIDIA GTX960

16GB G.Skill DIMM DDR3-1866 Kit

128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus (only OS Win7 Ultimate and and hand full of progs i was forced to install there)

240GB SanDisk Plus (only The Crew und GTA5)

for everything else a 2 TB HDD

500 Watt be quiet! System Power 7 Bulk Non-Modular 80+ Silver

For Mazda tuning need to be at japan tuners

Oahu

testdrive2_2016_02_274vj4n.png

Ibiza

testdrive2_2016_02_27itjov.png

I have a little problem: few cars don't have a top speed - it's 0km/h. This problem is in McLaren P1, Ferrari FXX,LaFerrari,F2012; Porsche 918, Pagani Zonda R & Lambo Veneno. Could you repair this problem in next Autopack?

It only means the car hasn't got a speed limiter, so you can drive as fast as the red-line RPM allows.