We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

I am unable to download the latest Autopack 1.6, which is disappointing because I was looking forward to it. Has anyone else had this problem? When I click on either the Autoinstaller or Archive links I am redirected to a page "Earn money on short links", but the page is blank and has no download links? Is there any other way to get the latest "classic car" pack? Thanks for any help you can give.

"but the page is blank and has no download links?" there should be a 5 second timer on the top right of thae page which then turns into a download link otherwise if you have an adblocker installed it might be stopping the scripts on the page from running.

I am unable to download the latest Autopack 1.6, which is disappointing because I was looking forward to it. Has anyone else had this problem? When I click on either the Autoinstaller or Archive links I am redirected to a page "Earn money on short links", but the page is blank and has no download links? Is there any other way to get the latest "classic car" pack? Thanks for any help you can give.

if you use chrome try using the "desprotetor de links" extension,it's in portuguese but you can just click it when a monetization page blocks you from downloading something

A quick question: I'm not that into real cars' performance so I might be wrong... but sometimes (mostly when I'm bored lol) I test different cars as tracktest, to see "interesting performance figures". And today, I tried all the Lambo's. For this, I use the southern O'ahu track, next to the airport.

Some results surprised me, which I will explain (also, I included the times for people who are better drivers than me to improve :P):

1. Veneno (1.36,64)

Not surprising, it being the most expensive Lambo

2. Sesto Elemento (1.37,41)

This, OMG, this is the best driving car in TDU2, shame it's not road legal, but it does not surprise me that it's so high.

3. Aventador (1.39,95)

I know it has the BHP advantage, but that is worryingly close to the € 2.5 million Sesto and Veneno... XD

4 is where it started to surprise me, because at #4 and 5:

4. Huracan (1.42,02)

5. Murcielago SV (1.43,57)

I would expect this to be the other way around. True, the Huracan is newer, but it has like 60 BHP less than the SV, and the SV is so stripped that the weight is negligible. I would expect a minimum 2 sec difference between these two, with the SV on top.

6. Gallardo Superleggera (1.47,47)

This one, I didn't look it up, is almost certainly lighter than the Huracan, so although it has a BHP disadvantage, I would expect it to be a smaller difference than 5 seconds, lol.

7. Diablo SV (1.53,07)

Yeah, well, this is where the age begins to be a major disadvantage.

8. Countach QV (1.54,33)

10 years, 1 second. Hmm.

9. Miura (1.58,71)

That was expected, the Miura is an amazing car, but not as fast, measuring with newer Lambo's.

Still, the "fastest Lambo ever" is only 22 seconds faster, in that context, it's not bad ;)

So as I said I'm no expert, but if the Huracan's track performance is realistic, that's the best budget supercar ever. So are the Autopack measurements close to perfect, or does it need revising?

Hey Star, you ever think about making a Physics.cpr file that has the 69 KPH speed limiter removed but feels pretty much exactly like the original game physics? Cause if you manage to do that you will have a lot more vehicles that can be made active (like Jaguar XJ 220, Ferrari F40 LM, etc). It should not be too hard to make this work, just take a modded physics file (that does not have speed limiter) and make it have the same handling characteristics (or similar handling characteristics) as the original.

Nice to see this still getting updates, for anyone having trouble downloading I am using Mozilla 64-bit FIrefox with ghostery installed and just waited for the SKIPAD button at top then downloaded from depositfiles in "MOBILE" mode since thats the only way that I can click regular download in firefox. Might be useful to anyone using non-standard FIrefox or even normal 32-bit also, and possibly other browsers.

WOW Star! I didn't expect that! The model looks great, I take it that you got the model from Assetto Corsa. I love how you made the model, you even got the DRL's to work. Well if you got the DRL's working then that can only mean that the model is from Forza Horizon 2.

Great job Star! Keep it up!

BTW, the BMW M4 is actually going to be in The Crew and I should win mine at the end of the month. It would have been even cooler if you added in the BMW M4 DTM, you can actually get a 3D model from The Crew and it looks really good. Here is a picture of it:

WR_%20BM_%20M4_RACE_240132.jpg