We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Shadic82 you're onto something. I checked the 3D model for the medium quality model and it's much bigger than the default model. Download this file, put the "euro" folder into your modded game location, allow it to replace the file, and check to see if that fixes it.

Chances are that the C7 Stingray was a mod that originally replaced the ZR1 and StarGT probably forgot to remove the ZR1 file that had the C7 3D model replacement.

Hey all, I have the autopack installed and it worked for a week but now all of the cars have disappeared. Last time it happened I quit the game for a year and I just came back this month, reinstalled everything and it worked perfectly for a while but now all the autopack cars are gone. Is there a way to fix this besides reinstalling everything?

No, what I'm trying to say was that after reinstalling the Autopack worked 100%, the cars were there and worked properly, but a couple of days later they just disappeared. I then just merged the Euro file from the download with the one in the unpack folder (Copy and Replace everything) which took literally seconds, but I'm pretty sure that if they disappear like that again after I've bought any one of them, it won't say I own it after I reinstall (Source: spent a mil on a P1. Don't have a P1 now.) and I don't want to just lose my money like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I've found something, that could be a bug: With full assists on the Aston Martin Vanquish doesn't seem to have any tractioncontrol. The wheels are constantly spinning in 1st and nearly constantly in 2nd gear and in any gear when encountering bumps and crests, making the car for keyboard users nearly undrivable. Immaculate work on the rest of the cars.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, im back after little problem with my profile (it was deleted or disabled) but thanks to some people from Turboduck it's back and i am here again. Im glad to tell that Autopack 1.8 time came close. Maybe will not include all planed cars for it part because i have a little problems with my PC but the good news is that will include min 7 cars. Just need some fixes of the 3d models and cars database before releasing date. We are very gratefull to all for your patience and hope Autopack 1.8 to be so good like old parts, because honestly that time that i was away from the project little affect me and maybe now i am not so good like before. But still try to do my best.

Here little bonus from me what to expect at near future:

Ferrari FF just replace 599 China Ediniton. And is NOT similar to F12 because is 4x4. Abouth your wished cars - Regera will not be because is hard to recreate no gearshift car wich raise over 400km/h. There are very few vacancies left and we haven't big choise wich cars to include at the future, because we have a list with payments for some cars.