We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Can you add new cars, let us say Nissan s15 or 2** sx in future? it's possible?

I do not understand what you in TDU2 Nissan s15 or 2SX is surely not nfs and no one seems to intend to do with this game nfs me tdu name associated with the super fast cars and no tuning nissan country and these similar kzdy I know that he likes what else but poco this change the game on the need for speed is better to let the guys will add some new super cars and SUVs have any motors and so old and mitkop odwalaja a good job

Indeed on the screen is the RS not the One:1, and I personally like the RS as well more as the One:1, Its a great result for the End of the CC/Agrea Line up.

For the game I dunno maybe the Agera / Agera R is more suitable.

There is an Agera R in Simraceway, I dunno if anyone plans to convert it to TDU 2 however, it's pretty good quality I think.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new here so please forgive any stupidity you may find in this.

Cars look amazing. I have a couple questions (which are probably answered somewhere else):

1. I downloaded the autopack installers. Do I install them to their own folder, the main tdu2 folder under Steamapps, or the unpacked tdu2 folder which i have on my desktop?

2. Do I need to start a new game for it to work, or does it have to be just mod-free? I have only the 0.4 unofficial patch installed, and I'm pretty far into the game.

3. Do I need the other "first" pack as well as this?

Any help that can be provided will be appreciated. Thanks!

1. unpack game.

2. install up 0.4.

3. install TDU2 AutoPack ver.1.2.1 "Dream pack part I"

p.s.

1.not need to start new game

2. if u not install packs in ur unpacked tdu2 folder - u wll not has new car and patches (hm, question, if u install packs on my PC, do u have new cars ? :cry:)