We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Bugatti EB 110 SS

My guess :p

It was in 1989 that the plans for the new Bugatti-revival were presented by Paolo Stanzani, of Lamborghini Miura and Countach fame. The general lay-out of the car was already known, a prestigious 12 cylinder, 60 valve, 4 turbo, 4 wheel drive rear engined supercar, better than anything known to man (in those days). The expectation was to get 550 HP out of this! Plans were tp remain the total weight below 1300 kilograms, but this turneds out to be 1620.

However, how the car should look on the outside was not known yet! This was done by Marcelo Gandini (and others) later on.

Stanzani was sent away in 1990, because of some unclear manupulations with stock, which should have given him more than 50% of the possession of Bugatti. This "coup" didn't succeed however. In the end Romano Artioli took over as the "face" of Bugatti. Maybe an article about all the political games at Bugatti should be written once.

The 15th of September 1991 the EB110GT was presented by Romano Artioli in Paris in a big show to the public, exactly 110 years after Ettore Bugatti had been presented for the first time, presumably not in so big a show! A short time later a better, lighter and more powerful monster the EB110 SS (either SuperSport or Sport Stradale) was presented, capable of 352 km/h and 0-100 km/h in 3.2 seconds. This is the version that was almost ready to race with.

We are devils :P. The secret car is....... italian........old........V12.......4 turbos........650bhp.......4x4........355km/h........0-100 around 3.2 sec........ gues wich car is.

Bugatti is actually not an Italian car. However, the founder was born in Italy, I believe the company is French or German, not sure which one.

Bugatti is actually not an Italian car. However, the founder was born in Italy, I believe the company is French or German, not sure which one.

Has i know Bugatti is a italian supercar, Ettore Bugatti is italian racer and constructor, but the company at the beginning is based at Germany, after world war 2 is moved to italy. But is possible to get wrong im not sure.

HEY FRIENDS !!! OH MY GOD !!!!!!! I finally had the pleasure of trying the DREAM PACK.

It is AMAZINGLY AWESOME !!! They are total geniuses. That most amazing EQUIPMENT BOYS DOING HERE. My greatest admiration HUGS, Acknowledgements, GREETINGS AND ESPECIALLY MY ETERNAL THANKS !!!! A MITKO AND ALL EQUIPMENT THAT MAKE TURBODUCK, A FACTORY OF ILLUSIONS AND DREAMS FULFILLED !!! THANKS !!!!!!

So far, I've been really enjoying the new pack. So far, I've been driving the LaFerfari most because it lags the least on my machine (I plan on replacing my graphics card in a few monthes or so). The Hauyra also isn't too laggy, the FXX runs the smoothest but it isn't a completely new car. Now the C7 lags... a ton, so does the LFA. I'm quite proud of the new cars, it was worth the wait.

Team would like to thank also to consider two SUPPORTERS Youtube friends, and their publications and videos have helped and solved every doubt and consultation and these are CarlStone13 and Bartkramergaming. They are great with their videos. It's kind of personal gratitude without detracting absolutely no one on this site. Thank you. Friends to enjoy this super pack !!!

--- Post Updated ---

I totally agree with the wait, no doubt it was worth it. Although my machine running all great. I wish you could soon change that graphics card, really friend. Greetings.

--- Post Updated ---

The Bugatti EB110 is great. It could not have been better car. Congratulations friend. You're a Great!

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]

TDU2 Autopack ""Dream pack partr II is in progress already

--- Post Updated ---

Dream Pack II is in progress. i think in future (month) , u get new patch with many fatality col cars

That is GREAT news!!!

I think the car list choise in the pack 1 will be hard to beat but I know the quality will be amazing like always.

Many thanks for your time.

Hello friends. WOOOW !!! If I enjoy the new PACK. But not wanting to spoil anything great about this, I have met with very, very small "bugs" that not even at all overshadow this great project. but perhaps because the conditions of my computer. 1-Lambo huracan, I can not paint and rims are not the origin. 2- Ferrari FXX ; no speedometer, just inside that is digital and sometimes disappears.