We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Really awesome job ! Thanks a lot for all the time involved in this project it makes the game much better and it keep TDU2 alive :) So far i've noticed only two "bugs", the hand position on the gearshift is not correct in the Corvette C7 Stingray (i have male character), and the hand position on the gearshift is not "perfect" in the Bugatti Eb110. Thx for all and keep the good work you are awesome ! Thanks to your work TDU2 turns into TDU3 lol

My favorite car from the patch : Ferrari Laferrari >>> Insane details on that one :clap:

DAUER BUGATTI

Has i know Bugatti is a italian supercar, Ettore Bugatti is italian racer and constructor, but the company at the beginning is based at Germany, after world war 2 is moved to italy. But is possible to get wrong im not sure.

Ettore Bugatti was based in France with Bugatti, after the second world war things were bad in the business, so they went after etorre's death bankrupt.

bugatti moved to italy in 1991 (some where near modena as i remember) under the name ''Dauer Bugatti Automobili SpA''

started the production of the EB110, and some few concept models along.

that went bankrupt aswell.

Volkswagen AG bought the name and the molsheim basement in 1997/8(?), came with the 18.3 ''Chiron'' and again a limosine concept (EB118)

than came the 18.4 Veyron, and after that a serious few rolling prototypes with the airouttakes behind the front wheels.

production of the veyron started in 2005:clap:

Hey friend, do not blame me for the bad translations of Google, lol !!!

--- Post Updated ---

Hello, I have doubts. In my F50 front rings still they have the same design as the rear. In the Bugatti EB110 SS, the rings are not the same as in the picture (look like serial 458 Italia), and I can not paint. The same happens with the HURACAN.

For those of you who use the vehicle property editor 2.0 I'm almost finished with the files needed to make that work with the new car pack. I have everything working and readable in game except the bugattis just waiting on the new id's for these cars and I will release a link to the new data files for the editor.

man for bugatti's - Sentenaire and Sanq Bleu is based to Grand Sport and can't be modified - that mean every change at bugatti veyron grand sport make affect to other 2. SuperSport and 16/4 have alone files.

Okay... I know I got one of those to work in the editor I'll just copy and paste the ids to the others see if they work... The editor allows for more than just stats changing so that's why I want to make sure all cars are editable... things like performance stats are linked though but there is still a lot that is individually editable. It's a nice little tool for quick easy editing. I use it for model testing mainly. Easier for me to just stick in the new model name and test. Main reason I downloaded it was an easy way to re-organize dealerships.

--- Post Updated ---

By the way: Ferrari 288 gto, Ferrari gtb4 daytona, and lamborghini miura would make nice additions *wink wink* I know there are mods already out there of those. Haven't seen the miura but I'm working on one if interested. I'd need stargt's magic touch to make it perfect though!

As promised VEHICLE PROPERTY EDITOR ver2.0.7.0 car list files

This should fix the errors that are coming up when editing your cars. you can now access all dealerships and move things around and new cars are viewable/editable.

vpe 2070 dream pack fix

file contains:

readme.txt

db_data.dec

Tdu2DBCarList.xml

Special thanx to Mitkop81 and Binbow for their help!

Know Bugs:

Known bugs:

-LFA comes up with an error code -1 but this is caused by the brand code issue you may edit this car

if the error bothers you change the brand under name to Lexus and error code will be gone

NOTE: Brand does not show up in game and wrong icon is displayed on dealership

-Bugatti Centenaire will not work. but stats for this car are controled by Grand Sport stats.

Just edit grand sport stats and it should change performance stats for Centenaire

NOTE: car spacific features such as rims and skins and other detail cannot be edited at this time sorry

Hello There !

I've taken some screenshots to show you the bugs that i've talked about in my last post :

Picture 1 : Tire bug on all cars (but StarGT said he will fix the bug with mitkop81 so that's good)

Picture 2 : Hand postion is not "perfectly" on the gearshift in Bugatti E110 SS

Picture 3 : Hand postion is not correctly on the gearshift in Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray

Everything else is perfect, i love the patch, amazing job on the LaFerrari my favorite car from the patch :)

Hello There !

I've taken some screenshots to show you the bugs that i've talked about in my last post :

Picture 1 : Tire bug on all cars (but StarGT said he will fix the bug with mitkop81 so that's good

I just find a small bug with the tires. :(

The culprit is the common_car BNK file! ;)

Now I have one dilemma.

If I use a custom license plate that Fussel made for me I will not have the tire's bug problem but I will have a license plate bug that affects only the cars from the autopack and the dreampack.

Now I have one dilemma.

If I use a custom license plate that Fussel made for me I will not have the tire's bug problem but I will have a license plate bug that affects only the cars from the autopack and the dreampack.

Yes you will have that problem because all new cars have new number plates that is not compattible with original number plates

Okay, so today I checked over the dream pack cars to find the bugs, and I think I detected MOST of them for the interior views.

1. Left hand is a bit off: - EB110SS

FJwo7o0.png

2. I don't need to explain this scarring image: - Huracan

tVvwrwG.png

3. Gear stick position is off her too: - C7 Stingray

lrnffKV.png

4. Hands go through the wheel a bit-also the camera needs some work: - Hauyra

INgX7It.png

5. Well, this isn't really a dream pack car, but there is something seriously wrong, not only is the player position totally wrong (I can get another image for that if you'd like), but the hand position is wrong and the gear stick position is wrong. - GT500KR

SiOZPmi.png

if u ranter and use modified camerasingame file or use your own-modified any files dont say bad words about TDU2 Dream pack part I

EB 110 SS

[ATTACH]23547[/ATTACH]

Huracan

[ATTACH]23548[/ATTACH]

Stingray

[ATTACH]23551[/ATTACH]

Huayra

[ATTACH]23550[/ATTACH]

GT500KR

[ATTACH]23549[/ATTACH]

p.s. i think all cameras on this car is good, and most of people thinking like me

p.s.2 gear animation on C7 will fixed in next version

Okay, so today I checked over the dream pack cars to find the bugs, and I think I detected MOST of them for the interior views.

That is strange because I don't have that problem. :confused:

Maybe your camerasingame XMB file is damaged or corrupted. :(

[ATTACH]23552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23555[/ATTACH]

PS: I don't use the camera hack V1.2 in the pictures. ;)