We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

great job man, i love this mod i've try all this kind of mod and i think this mod is the most perfect :clap:, and I have a request for the next version, can you edit the shifting sound of cars that included in unofficial patch ? to be honest the "click" sound is annoying. ty ;) *sorry for my bad english :lol:

sry ... I found the problem :DYes I download the autoinstaller.

I forget to copy the dates into the TDU2 folder ;)

I suspect something like that man and i was wait your answeer to tell you to do this - copy the database. Ok im glad to see that you haven't problems with the game

--- Post Updated ---

great job man, i love this mod i've try all this kind of mod and i think this mod is the most perfect :clap:, and I have a request for the next version, can you edit the shifting sound of cars that included in unofficial patch ? to be honest the "click" sound is annoying. ty ;) *sorry for my bad english :lol:

Man Im not so good with sound modding...and other think - to edit this sounds i need permisions from the people that create this sounds. And one more think - with wich gear shifting sound to change it? I haven't samples....but still some day i may try with some of my sounds to change gear shifting noices. But i not promice nothing for now

I have a question: I reinstalled TDU2 and now I installed UP 0.4 and wanted to install yours pack. If I install Dreampack partI ver 1.2.1. will I get cars from the Autopack? From previous releases.

:)

yes, u nedd only UP 0.4 and TDU2 AutoPack "Dream pack part I" and u get all added cars.

p.s. maybe if Xarlith give permission we can upload only 1 archive with all cars !!

yes, u nedd only UP 0.4 and TDU2 AutoPack "Dream pack part I" and u get all added cars.

p.s. maybe if Xarlith give permission we can upload only 1 archive with all cars !!

Well i can speak with him but im not sure for all included vehicles at UP 04 and all changes that he made for the game. Is very possible to forget some files when we made combined file. Has i know and Xarlith don't remember all thinks that he made before 2 years ago. And still have hope for UP05, and we have permission from him to made this pack compattible with his new patch when is released

oh my, its bad, but maybe in first half of july we release TDU2 Autopack "Dream pack part II" , then from 2 weeks maybe one more "...... pack"

--- Post Updated ---

p.s. "Dream pack part II" includes brutal supercars ... u need see it )

Thanks man, i allmost restore my pc, but now i need time for moving at my new home. I'll be back maybe at 1 or 2 july. The project will be continued then :). See you guys