We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.....has i see only i didn't vote for favourite car from Autopack .... i can't choose because i try anything to do every single car to be perfect....My personal favourite at the game is Ferrari FXX Evoluzione, from Autopack .... At real life my favourite car is Ferrari F50, but here - the best car at this game by my opinion is LAFERRARI. But i like every single car from the pack and do my best to be and your favourite cars guys.

I do not understand what you in TDU2 Nissan s15 or 2SX is surely not nfs and no one seems to intend to do with this game nfs me tdu name associated with the super fast cars and no tuning nissan country and these similar kzdy I know that he likes what else but poco this change the game on the need for speed is better to let the guys will add some new super cars and SUVs have any motors and so old and mitkop odwalaja a good job

Oh It's true, it is much harder to drive a Bugatti on a straight road, than enter to turn with drift.

For you^^

youtube.com/watch?v=K2NKOlB7Y8s

Can you? Oh, and yes, your supercar can goes only in a straight line. very funny... gl hf

My 2nd guess: :D

1 - Koenigsegg Agera

2 - Pagani Zonda R

3 - Bentley Continental

4 - Lamborghini Veneno

5 - Ferrari F40 LM

2 of 5

--- Post Updated ---

1 agera

2 zonda r

3veneno

4 lp670 sv

5 mclaren p1

i think we cant find this car in dream pack 2

3 of 5

Hmm, AudiR8V10 says the Zonda R, Venom GT, P1, Agera/Agera R, and a continental (but at the top mentions the infiniti), and Star says 3/5. F50 says Agera, Zonda R, Continental, and Veneno, and F40 LM, and Star says 2/5. Kamil 1945 then says Agera, Zonda R, Veneno, Lp670 SV, and P1, and StarGT says 3/5. Both the Agera/Agera R (whichever it will be, probably Agera) and Zonda R is confirmed. The Continental is not going to be there (it's not even a super car, and F50 guessed it but only got two correct). The Venom GT is said to have bad driver position. Kamil 1945 says the P1, and so does R8V10, and if you create a custom race and select a single car to be used, you will find that there is an SSC Ultimate Aero under Shelby (which I believe will be in there), The Mclaren P1, and the LP-670 Murcielago. However, Star says Kamil has 3/5 cars, and so does R8 V10, both guessing the P1. Therefore, it boils down to what I think.

1. Pagani Zonda R

2. Koenigsegg Agera

3. Mclaren P1

4. SSC Ultimate Aero

5. Maserati MC12

EDIT: I forgot that you will also see a Maserati MC12 aswell, so instead of 918 I say MC12.

Nice, I didnt mention infiniti i said one of them was DEFINIT​E, although I see where you were coming from, which was the Zonda R. And i think i saw a picture somewhere of the Agera R so i believe the Agera R is in there too. And i think i also remember seeing somewhere (i think in he Unofficial Patch thread) that stargt confirmed the P1 was indeed coming to Autopack, although it wasnt stated its coming to Dreampack part 2, but one can assume it will be, as i believe they plan on doing something different with the next patch(es) such as more normal cars and if they can get hold of models, more bikes :p

Ps: are you sure the MC12 is there?

My guess list...

1. Pagani Zonda R

2. Koenigsegg Agera

3. Mclaren P1

4. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

5. Porsche 918

4 of 5 and allmost gues this last car...

3 of 5 * ))))

Another guess: :D

1. Pagani Zonda R

2. Koenigsegg Agera

3. Mclaren P1

4. Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spider

5. RUF 918

Hmm... my guess list:

1. Koenigsegg Agera

2. Pagani Zonda R

3. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

4. Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG from TDU 1

5. Mclaren P1

2 of 5

--- Post Updated ---

Another guess: :D

1. Pagani Zonda R

2. Koenigsegg Agera

3. Mclaren P1

4. Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spider

5. RUF 918

2 of 5

How about we add some new classics like

-Jaguar XJ 220 since we have Lamborghini Countach/ Diablo/ Mclaren F1/ already

-Lamborghini Miura is just screaming to be released as well

-Audi S1 Group B rally car that belongs alongside Lancia Stratos/Delta/S4

-Chevrolet Corvette Stingray either 69 or 67

maybe Chevrolet Chevelle 1970 since we have so many Camaro's in the game

-Ferrari 288 GTO/ 365GTB Daytona/ 512 Testarossa

-Challenger R/T muscle or new one

-Aton Martin DB5

and what about Mercedes 190E EVO / BMW E30 we have Merc in the game already so why not replace A45 with 190E (BTW replacing sound from A45 suits 190E better than Mustang GT)

It's just my opinion but I don't think we need an F1 car in the game and TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is just insane and snaps on you every time that thing is only good in straight line. Most of the cars I mention already have got models made for them so why not include them. Just my 2 cents

PS. I won't lie about liking old cars and I rather drive Bugatti EB110 or Diablo / Countach than Veyron but classics just got this nostalgia about them.

The Dream Pack Part 2 is hard to guess. :confused:

So let's review all the guesses...

Guess by AudiR8V10: 3 of 5 inluded

1 Pagani Zonda R

2 Hennessey Venom GT

3 McLaren P1

4 Koenigsegg Agera R

5 Bentley Continental

My 1st guess: 2 of 5 inluded

1 Koenigsegg Agera

2 Pagani Zonda R

3 Bentley Continental

4 Lamborghini Veneno

5 Ferrari F40 LM

Guess by kamil 1945: 3 of 5 included

1 Koenigsegg Agera

2 Pagani Zonda R

3 Lamborghini Veneno

4 Lamborghini lp670 sv

5 McLaren P1

Guess by Pepev5: 3 of 5 included

1 Pagani Zonda R

2 Koenigsegg Agera

3 McLaren P1

4 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

5 Porsche 918

Guess by ayylmao22: 2 of 5 included

1 Koenigsegg Agera

2 Pagani Zonda R

3 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

4 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG

5 McLaren P1

My 2nd guess: 2 of 5 included

1 Pagani Zonda R

2 Koenigsegg Agera

3 Mclaren P1

4 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spider

5 RUF 918

:umm:

You forgot my guess list, haha!

P.S Please move McLaren F1 to C1 because it makes the Diablo SV and Ferrari F50 look older than the F1, and Lamborghini Countach to C2 because it isn't powerful enough for C1 IMO.

If it ain't the P1, maybe the list is:

1. Koenigsegg Agera

2. Pagani Zonda R

3. Hennessey Venom GT

4. Maserati MC12 (I'm 99.9% sure its planned, it pops up in my cars for custom races)

5. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Star is probably lying to us if the P1 isn't in there. Otherwise, Kamil's guess would be 2/5 instead of 3/5, and its seems not to be the Veneno or Continental GT (unless he changed his mind, that is)

Now, you have to think out of the box to guess these things, so what if it' actually the Agera R, and Star is marking y'all off for saying Agera (they really aren't the same):

1: Koenigsegg Agera R

2. Pagani Zonda R

3. McLaren P1

4. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

5. Lamborghini Veneno

Whatever the end list will be, its going to be quite interesting for what we've all observed so far. What I really want in terms of classic cars is a Porsche 959 or Jagaur XJ220, or even my childhood favorite, the Mercedez-Benz CLK GTR.